Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Official Plymouth University Applicants 2012 Thread Watch

University Navigation

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I have a Confirmed place at Plymouth to study Architectural Technology and have a flat in Discovery Heights when i start.

ReputationRep:
    I have just applied to Politics and International Relations !

ReputationRep:
    Ive got an unconditional offer for Animal Behaviour and Welfare

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for electronic engineering + foundation to boost my confidence. I applied with BBBBCC. Best of luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I have conditional offer for civil engineering in september!

ReputationRep:
    Got my conditional offer for mechanical engineering, only have to supply copys of my exam results and I have a place

ReputationRep:
    conditional offer for accountancy and finance

ReputationRep:
    got a conditional offer for Ocean Exploration and another for Ocean Science

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Fine Art

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Sociology, 260 UCAS points

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer for Psychology with Criminology & Criminal Justice yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowners)
    Conditional for Fine Art
    I have a conditional offer from plymouth for Fine art to are you going to go there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaC.)
    I have a conditional offer from plymouth for Fine art to are you going to go there?
    yay fine art person I really love plymouth and I'd love to go, but I'm torn between there and Reading (although I don't have an offer for that yet :/) How about you? when did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    yay fine art person I really love plymouth and I'd love to go, but I'm torn between there and Reading (although I don't have an offer for that yet :/) How about you? when did you have your interview?
    Finally Honnestly i've looked everywhere for Fine art people! Have you had your interveiw for reading yet or plymouth?.
    I Had my interveiw about a month ago, and then got a conditional offer so i accepted them, dead excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dcg93)
    conditional offer for accountancy and finance
    What was your offer? Applying for it, I have 260 points already so hopefully will get an unconditional for it soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaC.)
    Finally Honnestly i've looked everywhere for Fine art people! Have you had your interveiw for reading yet or plymouth?.
    I Had my interveiw about a month ago, and then got a conditional offer so i accepted them, dead excited!
    Same, I had my interview on the 10th dec. So Plymouth is your firm now? do you have an insurance? I just heard from Reading today, and got a conditional (For them nonmainland don't have to do an interview) so now im super torn ><

ReputationRep:
    conditional for physio

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Economics with International Relations

ReputationRep:
    Same, I had my interview on the 10th dec. So Plymouth is your firm now? do you have an insurance? I just heard from Reading today, and got a conditional (For them nonmainland don't have to do an interview) so now im super torn &gt;&lt;
    Yeah Plymouths my firm, no i decilined everywhere else i really want to go plymouth!
    Well Done, It's a hard decsion i bet, do what you thinks right
    Do you have facebook?..

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Sociology.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Plymouth University resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.