The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Besakt
Why won't you get in?

Original post by sumsum123
Why would'nt you. If it is because of the amount of ppl applying :L the numbers are against us all :P

Mainly because of the amount of people applying vs the number of places :biggrin:

Truuueee :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by TheStudent.
Shut up just shut up shut up!

Hehe :smile:

Would you believe I actually thought you were telling me to shut up for a second?!
*facepalm* :colondollar:

but love it aha :biggrin:
Original post by TheStudent.
Mainly because of the amount of people applying vs the number of places :biggrin:

Truuueee :smile:

Ahh I see :tongue: . We shall see what happens but yerh gotta stay hopefull :biggrin: . The way I like to think is there are 10 places someone has to take it :L . Ah, when I get rejected tho I am sure all this optimism will fade lool joke!
Ahh I see :tongue: . We shall see what happens but yerh gotta stay hopefull :biggrin: . The way I like to think is there are 10 places someone has to take it :L . Ah, when I get rejected tho I am sure all this optimism will fade lool joke!

there's 270 people applying for 10 places there, right? The odds aren't *that* bad! Far better than Soton if you're going by statistics, but of course everyone here will get offers :biggrin:
Original post by popsiclee67
there's 270 people applying for 10 places there, right? The odds aren't *that* bad! Far better than Soton if you're going by statistics, but of course everyone here will get offers :biggrin:

Er , I don't really know the odds :tongue: . But yerh , stats are just stats It don't bother me. I have done the best I can , tho there is always room for improvement :tongue:. :L ,If they do then southampton is gonna have to increase their places by alot lool :tongue:
Er , I don't really know the odds :tongue: . But yerh , stats are just stats It don't bother me. I have done the best I can , tho there is always room for improvement :tongue:. :L ,If they do then southampton is gonna have to increase their places by alot lool :tongue:

haha! Let's just overlook that minor detail... *think positive thoughts*

why am I still awake anyway? 7 hours of chemistry revision today OH FUN. :P
haha! Let's just overlook that minor detail... *think positive thoughts*

why am I still awake anyway? 7 hours of chemistry revision today OH FUN. :P

:tongue::wink: , Yaayy chemistry whoop.... not :tongue: , 7 hours ! Dayum :L , tho I have been doing bio fo agess still doing it.. the joys of photosynthesis. The story of my life :cool:
Reply 1528
Original post by Ally312
You always have a picture for everything lol! :tongue:

On the note of everything, scientist say they have come close to discovering "the theory of everything".

Does anyone know when the next batch of interviews/ rejections are given out?
:tongue::wink: , Yaayy chemistry whoop.... not :tongue: , 7 hours ! Dayum :L , tho I have been doing bio fo agess still doing it.. the joys of photosynthesis. The story of my life :cool:

Ahh so glad i've already done biology! Good luck everyone if your exam is today! :biggrin:
Reply 1531

Ahh so glad i've already done biology! Good luck everyone if your exam is today! :biggrin:

Thank you! Those of you who took bio today, how did you find it???

NB Be careful about discussing the exam in too much depth today, as it's a breach of TSR rules :biggrin:
Original post by tobnot
Thank you! Those of you who took bio today, how did you find it???

I thought it was a beautifull test loool!! Grade boundaries are gonna be high but more I talk about da exam,the more things I notice I messed up on. Wa bwt you??
Reply 1534
Did any1 do edexcel bio? How did every1 find it?
Original post by mashalli
Did any1 do edexcel bio? How did every1 find it?

Yeah, I did it. One word: Awful :frown:
Reply 1536
Original post by Ally312
Yeah, I did it. One word: Awful :frown:

I know how you feel I've just done biology AQA, I'll be lucky to scrape a C.
Are you guys talking about AQA or Edexcel. I found the AQA one quite hard :s-smilie:
Original post by Besakt
I know how you feel I've just done biology AQA, I'll be lucky to scrape a C.

I'm hoping they lower the grade boundaries, but even then I'm not so sure. :frown:

Oh well. There's alway June. :rolleyes:

And now I've got a chemistry exam to look forward to tomorrow. Yay. :redface:
Reply 1539
Original post by IamBeowulf
Are you guys talking about AQA or Edexcel. I found the AQA one quite hard :s-smilie:

I did AQA, it was really difficult. I don't even know if I've passed let alone get a decent grade.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending