The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Raphael_R
Next week, ain't gonna be more accurate. ;-)

I don't get why you wouldn't reveal when your interview is...
Original post by Doughnuts!!
I don't get why you wouldn't reveal when your interview is...

I simply don't feel like, does that make me a douche?
Reply 3462
Original post by drugs
DEUTSCHE BANK SPRING WEEK

Anyone know what the application process involves?

much-appreesh

as in after the online application? just 3 interviews
Original post by er1ksson
GS IBD interview.

It's a telephone interview since i don't live in UK. Do you think it is possible to get a face-to-face one instead?

Also, anyone could give me a PM about what kind of questions that come up during Morgan Stanley interviews?

Competency based, could be technical if you have stated anything about it in your application.
Great news for all those who got GS interviews!

It's strange as I sent my application off to them before I even started Uni but haven't heard back anything yet.

Had my Barcap assessment centre today. Apparently we hear back in roughly a week so very excited to see the outcome.
I simply don't feel like, does that make me a douche?

Never said it would, was just curious to see why you wouldn't.
Any UBS Horizons applicants surprised that they haven't heard the outcome after submitting their essay?
Any UBS Horizons applicants surprised that they haven't heard the outcome after submitting their essay?

I'm still waiting... :erm: although considering the deadline was only 10pm last night, I did think it slightly optimistic that we'd apparently hear by today.. hopefully we'll hear by tomorrow :smile:
There is no covering letter required for Deutsche Bank Spring into Banking, right?

Thanks for your help
Reply 3469

I'm still optimistic that they may reply today... I've heard from (non UBS) HR as late as 10pm some nights. My optimism in general is draining somewhat at the moment though - nothing from Goldman Sachs either!

At least no one has heard from UBS Horizons yet? No news is good news I guess (ha! :/)
GS IBD interview, does that make five of us here on TSR?

GS IBD
Original post by zedski

At least no one has heard from UBS Horizons yet? No news is good news I guess (ha! :/)

In this case, I'd say that no news is indeed good news!
Reply 3472
Original post by mcp2
as in after the online application? just 3 interviews

Yes, after the online application and numeracy test. But is this accurate? Can anyone confirm this? Is there not another numerical test, or screening of any other kind in addition to the interviews?

much appreesh
Reply 3473
Original post by drugs
Yes, after the online application and numeracy test. But is this accurate? Can anyone confirm this? Is there not another numerical test, or screening of any other kind in addition to the interviews?

much appreesh

Yeah sorry, 3 interviews and numerical test
Original post by woods.vanessa
Nope for IMD :smile:

me too!
Reply 3475
so is this it in terms of GS interviews or do they give them out in batches? my application did go 'under review' a few days later than most on here, so here's to hoping.
Original post by Marc Fiorano
What made you realise? As in, did you speak to a few of the other interviewees and feel overwhelmed?

I always try to avoid that before an interview, just makes things worse when you see how much prep the other guy's done.

Well it's more just the background of going to great universities. Of course I made many assumptions of what they knew and didn't but still. Who knows man, fingers crossed. :smile:
Original post by Michael XYZ
Well it's more just the background of going to great universities.

Surely that's to be expected, though?
Original post by EyesOnFire
me too!

Woo to IMD lol I didn't really expect an interview because it has a smaller intake compared to IB. Now to start interview preparation :s-smilie:
For the citiquest application, what are you guys uploading for additional documents, I was thinking of unofficial academic transcript?

Latest

Trending

Trending