The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Burnley for promotion!
Nigel Winterburn coaching?

His left peg, particularly against Chelsea. :coma:
Original post by marcusmerehay
His left peg, particularly against Chelsea. :coma:

That was definitely :coma:, for a 3-2 win in the last few minutes IIRC. :awesome:
Another win for Sheffield Wednesday away to Scunthorpe, puts them joint 2nd with the two other Yorkshire clubs.
Saints have confirmed the signing of Japan international striker Ri Tadanari following a work permit appeal.

I hope he plays some part in the Cardiff game as I'm going to watch it on Tuesday night. :h:
A lot of football league sides involved in the FA Cup this weekend
Original post by Rock Fan
A lot of football league sides involved in the FA Cup this weekend

Not sure if it is a good or a bad thing for those teams going for promotion! Will let know in a few months time.
Got my Huddersfield away ticket today. :smile:
An MP is campaigning for the MK Dons (Franchise FC) to just be called Milton Keynes, now that AFC Wimbledon are in the football league. Not sure if it will be successful, but good luck anyway.
Reply 6688
Anyone here an expert on football league? out of interest?
Reply 6689
Arsenal

COME AND EAT ME!!!

Oh and Preston North End Suck!!
Original post by ipswichblade
Not sure if it is a good or a bad thing for those teams going for promotion! Will let know in a few months time.
Got my Huddersfield away ticket today. :smile:

It can only be a good thing. Look at Birmingham and the Europa League, that has been far more beneficial to our season when all the 'experts' said it would be detrimental.
Original post by original_username
It can only be a good thing. Look at Birmingham and the Europa League, that has been far more beneficial to our season when all the 'experts' said it would be detrimental.

Very true.
Come on the Blades! :wink:
Original post by amit1189

I wouldn't say I am an expert, but I do love to watch it when it's on TV, it's better than that prima donna stuff you see in the Premier League, I even wish sometimes I would see Villa in the Championship, just to see how they would get on.
Original post by Rock Fan
I even wish sometimes I would see Villa in the Championship, just to see how they would get on.

You and me both mate!
Reply 6694
Four directors at the club resigned from the board yesterday, their total wealth being roughly £550 million. Not a good sign.

Maybe. :wink:
Been following the Blades since I was very little (now 25), first match 1996. Since 1996, we have spent just 1 season in the Premiership with the rest being in the Championship...until this season!

wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I do enjoy watching it.
Original post by barnetlad
An MP is campaigning for the MK Dons (Franchise FC) to just be called Milton Keynes, now that AFC Wimbledon are in the football league. Not sure if it will be successful, but good luck anyway.

As an MK Dons fan, I personally wouldn't mind that much if we lost the 'Dons' and were just called Milton Keynes, or took on some other name.
Original post by original_username
You and me both mate!

Imagine all the different stadiums I could visit :biggrin: instead of the same one's time and time again
Original post by alex_hk90
As an MK Dons fan, I personally wouldn't mind that much if we lost the 'Dons' and were just called Milton Keynes, or took on some other name.

Maybe go to Milton Keynes City, there actually used to be one until it folded years ago, I mean MK is no real connection to Wimbledon really, so as you said it won't matter if they did drop the Dons from it.

Latest