The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Madprof
Have just passed finals :biggrin: ! Can't quite believe it - still keep checking the email just in case - but very happy!

congratz! saw the excitement of others on facebook :tongue: did anyone fail?
Original post by Madprof
Have just passed finals :biggrin: ! Can't quite believe it - still keep checking the email just in case - but very happy!

Congrats! You must be buzzing :biggrin:
Reply 8582
:yy:
Thanks everyone! Odd mix of excitement, relief, exhaustion and champagne! Off out for guilt-free dinner and club (if I last that long. I may just fall head first into my plate).

Four people failed, although I think one of those was actually a no-show due to illness, which must be horrid.
Reply 8584
Original post by Madprof

Four people failed, although I think one of those was actually a no-show due to illness, which must be horrid.

In my year there were a couple of surprise OSCE fails. Rubbish. :frown: I think there was a rescue OSCE a few days later, then the summer resit.
One person in my year resat the year later & passed.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Madprof

Congratulations! (Should that now be Maddoc :tongue: ) Haha how many times have you checked the email? I remember when I got my phase 1 results I checked about 10 times and with a ruler to make sure I was reading the same rows, then got a friend to cross check. May have gone a bit OCD then...

Had a pretty good day in the lab, days like this make me love research and want to pursue an academic clinical career. :love: (Until next month where I'll probably have a semi-mental breakdown from worrying if I'll get all the results in time, but on plus side - managed to score an extra assay from Supervisor. Woop!)
Original post by Madprof

Congratulations!! What did your email say! Does it say the whole 'Congratulations Dr Madprof' like it did on Junior Doctors?! *finals excitement*
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Madprof

Congratulations!! Go forth and partay.
I cant wait until my finals are over. At results time - I obsessively check the e-mails aswell.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8588
Original post by Madprof

Congratulations! I'm suddenly very jealous that I still have mine to come.
Been thinking about my most recent PBL and a horrific night out.

How effective would it be to make up an oral rehydration solution (1 litre water + 6 tsps sugar + 1/2 tsps salt) and drinking that after a heavy night out with a bit of vomiting thrown in? :colondollar:
If you want to do any last minute OSCE revision, my boyfriend found this website really useful www.instamedic.co.uk. I don't think it is fully finished yet but has some good stuff on it. Good Luck!
Reply 8591
AHA! Post above me reminded me. Has anyone used this before: http://www.biodigitalhuman.com/

You may have to enable WebGL in Google Chrome to get it to work. (Type about:flags in the address bar for that)
Reply 8592
Original post by Madprof
Thanks everyone! Odd mix of excitement, relief, exhaustion and champagne! Off out for guilt-free dinner and club (if I last that long. I may just fall head first into my plate).

manchester??
i know the 5th years got their results today!!

well done regardless!!
Reply 8593
Original post by crazylemon
We are not allowed to talk through as we do it.

Also at the risk f sounding a retard BLS?

i love you lemmmmers xxxxx
Reply 8594
And onto my next essay :frown:

Anyone have access to: http://www.mendeley.com/research/differences-between-speechshaped-test-stimuli-in-analyzing-systems-and-the-effect-on-measured-hearing-aid-gain/

I'm only just beginning to realise how outdated Sheffield's subscriptions are...
Original post by Vulpes
And onto my next essay :frown:

Anyone have access to: http://www.mendeley.com/research/differences-between-speechshaped-test-stimuli-in-analyzing-systems-and-the-effect-on-measured-hearing-aid-gain/

I'm only just beginning to realise how outdated Sheffield's subscriptions are...

I have it
Reply 8596
Original post by Wangers
I have it

Thank you! PMed. :woo:
Original post by spacepirate-James
Been thinking about my most recent PBL and a horrific night out.

How effective would it be to make up an oral rehydration solution (1 litre water + 6 tsps sugar + 1/2 tsps salt) and drinking that after a heavy night out with a bit of vomiting thrown in? :colondollar:

It would be quite effective but it tastes vile so if your stomach is a bit wobbly you may have trouble keeping it down. You can make it more palatable with sugar-free squash.
Reply 8598
Original post by beccy.
i love you lemmmmers xxxxx

:hi: Long time, no see! You should tell Asclepius to pop in and visit at some point :yep:
Man I hate mornings.

Latest

Trending

Trending