The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by Mish Bish
help! how did you work that out????

they give interviews to 25.5 and above, wait list all between 25 and 25.5 and reject everyone below 25.
Reply 901
Original post by .eXe
they give interviews to 25.5 and above, wait list all between 25 and 25.5 and reject everyone below 25.

Lol... Thanks but I was asking how my grades etc counted up to 25?
Reply 902
Rejection, by letter :frown:
Original post by Kevlar R
Rejection, by letter :frown:

Me too :frown:
Reply 904
Original post by salad_fingers
Me too :frown:

Aww man , sorry to hear that. Goodluck to all the remaining applicants, bye bye bsms thread :smile:
Reply 905
are the rejections for school leavers or graduates?
Have any graduates got offers for BM5?
Reply 907
Original post by singh-1

None so far as we know...
Will they continue to give out interviews in february?
Are they still giving out interviews? How do they grade your application?
Reply 910
Original post by Mish Bish
Lol... Thanks but I was asking how my grades etc counted up to 25?

THat I wouldn't know. BSMS havent made public the explicit criteria they use to give points for your grades (afaik)

I'd just ask for little feedback and they will gladly send you your scores.
Reply 911
Original post by andrewpeters
Are they still giving out interviews? How do they grade your application?

Original post by fabregassed
Will they continue to give out interviews in february?

Yes, they should still be giving out interviews in February since they interview twice a week, all of February and for home/eu people they can give very little notice (maybe a week).

For international like me they gave us very early notice which was well appreciated and also gave us a choice of dates which was a great gesture. Hope you get your invite soon!
I couldn't stand the waiting any longer, so i emailed BSMS about my score. NEED TO KNOW!
Reply 913
Original post by TheDustyKid
I couldn't stand the waiting any longer, so i emailed BSMS about my score. NEED TO KNOW!

Dont know why you waited lol, they are usually very nice. Might take a while for them to get back to you though :frown:
So, i have been offered a place to study medicine at BSMS and im just wondering what the assessments are like?

Are you allowed resits?

Thanks for any help.
Dan
Reply 915
Original post by delll
anyone not heard yet, I have not got anything back, anyone think I will get an interview

post a little about yourself lol, but yeah everyone has a chance at an interview still as they interview all throughout february.
Original post by .eXe
Dont know why you waited lol, they are usually very nice. Might take a while for them to get back to you though :frown:

Oh, did you ask them about your score? What did they say?
Reply 917
got interview at 4th of Feb

I am really scared :frown:

How long would it take them after interview to inform us about offer or rejection?
Reply 918
Original post by DanHancock

Original post by DanHancock
So, i have been offered a place to study medicine at BSMS and im just wondering what the assessments are like?

Are you allowed resits?

Thanks for any help.
Dan

If you don't mind can you please share the type of interview questions for BSMS :smile:
Original post by shahla

Original post by shahla
got interview at 4th of Feb

I am really scared :frown:

How long would it take them after interview to inform us about offer or rejection?

I'm not sure, but they'll tell you on the day during the presentation they give everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending