The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3600
Original post by thecodman
no not even a test invite:s-smilie:

When did you submit your application? I submitted mine say 30th Oct, numerical test around 4th, and rejected a month later. Not even an email please... lol
Only heard from HSBC, RBS, BoAML and BarCap so far. Two rejections, one AC and one "you passed test and now are in limbo".
Reply 3602
Original post by Michael XYZ
Only heard from HSBC, RBS, BoAML and BarCap so far. Two rejections, one AC and one "you passed test and now are in limbo".

sounds ok, I got rejected by boaml, jp and nomura, all others under review, and BarCap AC which will take place soon.
Original post by Michael XYZ

what does boaml say??
Reply 3604
Anyone know what BNPP are up to?
Is Nomura operating a "no-more" policy now? Haven't heard from them for months.
Original post by gateux
When did you submit your application? I submitted mine say 30th Oct, numerical test around 4th, and rejected a month later. Not even an email please... lol

ohh wow i applied over xmas; did they not even send you an email saying you got rejected??
Reply 3606
ohh wow i applied over xmas; did they not even send you an email saying you got rejected??

Nope, just happened to check on the website and it's unsuccessful. Oh well, not expecting I'd have an offer anywhere anwyay.
Reply 3607
what sort of things to think about for the business knowledge / markets aspect of an interview?
Reply 3608
Original post by erklam
Anyone else having/had a PwC Insight academy phone interview?:smile:

Yup, and I got a place :smile:
what does boaml say??

What do you mean? They just sent an email rejecting me.

Oh yes, and BNPP, not heard from them either. From people who have looked at older threads, when is the latest you're likely to hear from anywhere?
Reply 3610
Original post by gateux
Nope, just happened to check on the website and it's unsuccessful. Oh well, not expecting I'd have an offer anywhere anwyay.

which bank are you talking about?
Original post by grad2014

we talking about nomura
Reply 3612

http://bit.ly/wNIK94
Reply 3613
we talking about nomura

thanks. I still havent heard anything from them and status hasnt changed.
Reply 3614

Whats that meant to be?
Whats that meant to be?

:facepalm2:
ms offer...phew
Original post by dogmatichurricane
ms offer...phew

Good job man.
Original post by dogmatichurricane
ms offer...phew

'Grats.