Scroll to see replies

This might be useful to some people in this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5TajZYW6Y
Original post by dogmatichurricane
ms offer...phew

Me too :biggrin: when is your SW?
Original post by EyesOnFire
Me too :biggrin: when is your SW?

26th March, you? I think I might have to withdraw GS then....
Original post by englica

Original post by englica
Yup, and I got a place :smile:

Hey well done :h:

Can I ask what your interview was like please? :colondollar:
Original post by i_hate_teeth
This might be useful to some people in this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5TajZYW6Y

I think this link would be particularly useful for you:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100102083829AAHCMmG
(edited 12 years ago)
26th March, you? I think I might have to withdraw GS then....

15th of April. I have an interview with GS in a couple of days...I ll see how that goes. if i get an offer , maybe it will be in the beginning of March and can do both. whatever the case may be, i ll choose MS over GS anytime. Anyways, it;s a bit to early to think abt that. I will def accept the MS offer.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3626
Anyone had or going to an ICAP AC?
Reply 3627
Original post by grad2014
Anyone had or going to an ICAP AC?

It's still a long way for my ICAP AC.
15th of April. I have an interview with GS in a couple of days...I ll see how that goes. if i get an offer , maybe it will be in the beginning of March and can do both. whatever the case may be, i ll choose MS over GS anytime. Anyways, it;s a bit to early to think abt that. I will def accept the MS offer.

WHYYYYY would you choose MS over GS? MS are on a downward spiral... :s-smilie::redface:
Did AnYbody just receive an email from rbs saying they are still interested in you and advise you to apply to the institutional and corporate banking division?

Yea def choosing MS over GS too. I have my GS interview on Wednesday as well but now wondering if its worth the trip......
I am not going to choose the place I would like to work at based on how they are doing NOW. GS isn;t doing too good either atm btw. I think MS would be a better fit for me. I visited thier offices twice already, really liked it there, people are really nice and relaxed. haven't heard too many nice things about GS though..
Yea def choosing MS over GS too. I have my GS interview on Wednesday as well but now wondering if its worth the trip......

Well done on your MS offer. I would say going to an interview at one of the most competitive firms is always worth the trip (unless it's going to cost you a considerable amount to travel etc.). Think of the valuable experience you'll gain doing an AC at GS, especially useful if you get one for the summer internship next year you'll be familiar with their style.
Reply 3633
Original post by keynesismyhomeboy
WHYYYYY would you choose MS over GS? MS are on a downward spiral... :s-smilie::redface:

Conversions rates.

Moreover, GS is effectively a sweatshop
Reply 3634
Original post by englica
Yup, and I got a place :smile:

Welldone, I failed the interview. But it went on for one and half hours? Did yours as well?

On the flip side I got a UBS interview.
Reply 3635
just got email from cs saying theyl inform you within the week if you have got place, and if you havent theyl ring with feedback.
Reply 3636
Original post by grad2014
just got email from cs saying theyl inform you within the week if you have got place, and if you havent theyl ring with feedback.

Is this post interview?
Reply 3637
is it only one interview for UBS insights?
Anybody not heard back from CS at all? As in no interview, AC? What's going on with them :/
Original post by woods.vanessa
Anybody not heard back from CS at all? As in no interview, AC? What's going on with them :/

i haven't heard back from them - couldn't care less about cs tbh

Latest

Trending

Trending