The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by woods.vanessa
Anybody not heard back from CS at all? As in no interview, AC? What's going on with them :/

Heard nothing at all.
There were a few people on here last month saying they had AC and an offer from them, but all said they got early responses because were 'fast tracked'.

I don't know how you get fast tracked to a SW but yeah I don't know anybody who's heard from them (through the normal app process)
Original post by i_hate_teeth
couldn't care less about cs tbh

What's wrong with CS?
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
Did AnYbody just receive an email from rbs saying they are still interested in you and advise you to apply to the institutional and corporate banking division?

No but I'm thinking maybe I should apply to the institutional and corporate banking division lol.

Not heard from CS. Quite annoying they are giving out offers/rejections already but I haven't even heard anything.

Do they do it in batches? Like first month applicants, second month et al? If anyone knows.
Original post by Doughnuts!!
UBS sucks.

why?
UBS Horizons AC! :woo:

Any news?
Original post by dogmatichurricane
ms offer...phew

Oh congrats! When was your AC?
Original post by Jing_jing
Oh congrats! When was your AC?

Lurker... :colone:

Original post by Sockpirate
UBS Horizons AC! :woo:

Any news?

Oooh, congrats! Did you just get the email now?

I'm still yet to find out...
Original post by dogmatichurricane
ms offer...phew

Original post by EyesOnFire
Me too :biggrin: when is your SW?

Congrats. For us neurotics who haven't heard yet... When was your AC? Did you get a call or an email? Econ or non-econ SW? I'm ****ting myself at the moment.

Oooh, congrats! Did you just get the email now?

I'm still yet to find out...

No, got it at about half 3, but I've been in labs since then so only just read it. Fingers crossed for you!
It would save a lot of posts/time if people are kind enough to give some specifics i.e. application date, phone interview/AC date, offer call/email time etc. when they share the good news of getting an offer :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Marc Fiorano
It would save a lot of posts/time if people are kind enough to give some specifics i.e. application date, phone interview/AC date, offer email/call time etc. when they share the good news of getting an offer :smile:

And the division you applied for
Original post by Sockpirate
No, got it at about half 3, but I've been in labs since then so only just read it. Fingers crossed for you!

Well, I'm happy for you and I'm glad that they're actually finally sending out decisions! I'll stay hopeful!
Original post by icancount23
What's wrong with CS?

Nothing per se. I just have a much better offer already and have interviewed with better firms.
Lurker... :colone:

:tongue: Why yes I am, only applied to MS so just waiting on hearing back from them after the AC, not looking great though. Ah well, skiing instead in Easter :biggrin:
Has been an interesting day!!
MS offer and an offer for 8 week internship at a HF!

Details for MS
Phone interview: 16/01/12
AC: 25/01/12
Offer: today at 4.45 by phonecall
Division: ISG Spring Week

Best of luck to everyone with their applications!! Hope they go well!
Original post by i_hate_teeth
Nothing per se. I just have a much better offer already and have interviewed with better firms.

What makes the other firms "better"? And which firms would you consider better? I'm not having a go at you, just interested in how people rank and compare the banks.
Original post by I<3Teeth

username :rofl:
Reply 3657
Original post by icancount23
What makes the other firms "better"? And which firms would you consider better? I'm not having a go at you, just interested in how people rank and compare the banks.

It's ridiculous to rank entire banks against each other. If you are looking to rank specific divisions (more specific than IBD/S&T) then it's possible to make some sensible comparison.
I got a miss call from nomura (after listening to the voice mail) while I was in a lecture. It said something along the lines of talking to me about my application to the "explore nomura programme". What could this mean? :smile:
Original post by I<3Teeth
Has been an interesting day!!
MS offer and an offer for 8 week internship at a HF!

Details for MS
Phone interview: 16/01/12
AC: 25/01/12
Offer: today at 4.45 by phonecall
Division: ISG Spring Week

Best of luck to everyone with their applications!! Hope they go well!

Which HF? Inbox me if you prefer :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending