The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3800
Original post by eco1234
cool congrats
first you?

also do you know if it's paid (not that its about the money i just heard somewhere it was i think)?

It is paid yep.
Those who recently had telephone interviews with rbs, in how much time did u hear back??
Reply 3802
Original post by viksta1000
ditto! :s-smilie:

F U NOMURA! xD
Original post by eco1234
cool congrats
first you?

also do you know if it's paid (not that its about the money i just heard somewhere it was i think)?

did you get a call or email??
Reply 3804
Original post by keynesismyhomeboy
did you get a call or email??

call
Original post by I'mSet
Snap snap. First or second week?

Hey did you get an email or a call!? Congrats to everyone who's heard
Original post by eco1234
call

nice. when was your AC?
Reply 3807
if its an offer, they call you, if rejection, then email. (i was told this by HR) Presumably they will email out rejections after they call everyone. But its worth checking the application system if you haven't heard, they probably already changed the status.
Just got a call from BarCap with offer. :biggrin:

Really, really happy. Phew, can relax about others now to be honest.
Original post by Michael XYZ
Just got a call from BarCap with offer. :biggrin:

Really, really happy. Phew, can relax about others now to be honest.

Nice one man, I figured an offer would calm you down from yesterday's rant :p:
But I could understood your frustration, anyway now it's a relief you've secured a SW any more offers are just a bonus/ego boost.

EDIT: Will you do more than one SW if they happen to be during different dates?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3810
BarCap Rejection post-AC
Has anyone heard from MS post AC? They're supposed to be replying today...I hope they do anyways...
Reply 3812
Original post by keynesismyhomeboy
Hey did you get an email or a call!? Congrats to everyone who's heard

Got a call. They often call successful applicants and e-mail unsuccessful applicants.
''Thank you for your application and interest in ... . Currently all our positions for this vacancy have been filled. Your application will be kept on file for consideration in case any additional hiring needs arise.

Competition for places has been extremely strong due to the large number and quality of the applications we have received.

We would like to thank you again for your interest and wish you every success in your future endeavours. ''

My status on the webpage says: ''On Hold after Screening''

Does that mean a nice rejection or a waitlist?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3814
Original post by Downbutup
Has anyone heard from MS post AC? They're supposed to be replying today...I hope they do anyways...

Not heard anything, the economics students have heard back i beleive :smile:
Original post by mashman9
Not heard anything, the economics students have heard back i beleive :smile:

Really? How do you know that? Im an econ student and I havent heard back anything
Reply 3816
Original post by devilisthebeets
''Thank you for your application and interest in ... . Currently all our positions for this vacancy have been filled. Your application will be kept on file for consideration in case any additional hiring needs arise.

Competition for places has been extremely strong due to the large number and quality of the applications we have received.

We would like to thank you again for your interest and wish you every success in your future endeavours. ''

Does that mean a nice rejection or a waitlist?

Technically waitlist. More likely a rejection
Original post by I'mSet
Got a call. They often call successful applicants and e-mail unsuccessful applicants.

haha. just got an offer.
Original post by miml
Technically waitlist. More likely a rejection

Thank you! Well, I'll take the hope in grave with me! :biggrin: Is there anything I could do to increase my chances?
Reply 3819
Original post by Downbutup
Really? How do you know that? Im an econ student and I havent heard back anything

Well ive heard on here they run 2 weeks, 1 for econ students, 1 for non econ.

And a couple of people who do econ got offers but literally only 2 so who knows what theyre doing!

Latest

Trending

Trending