The Student Room Group

What underwear do guys prefer/dislike on girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Although guys may find thongs and lacy underwear sexy and this might encourage girls to wear them, as you'd imagine, but girls cannot deny that nothing beats the feeling of a huge, comfy pair of granny pants :biggrin:
Reply 21
why am i getting negative rep for suggesting girls wear attractive underwear and not just comfy stuff. granny pants are a turn off... glad my gf makes an effort
Reply 22
Original post by knowledge.messiah
why am i getting negative rep for suggesting girls wear attractive underwear and not just comfy stuff. granny pants are a turn off... glad my gf makes an effort

So in your world, girls have to revolve their underwear, no matter how much it rides up their ass, around you? :tongue: Aw.
Reply 23
Original post by CB91
Your boyfriends face if he just read that:

this is so true. You better hope he doesn't go on TSR.
Reply 24
Original post by Nistar
So in your world, girls have to revolve their underwear, no matter how much it rides up their ass, around you? :tongue: Aw.

girls don't really need to wear underwear (excl. bras) so why do it for anything but aesthetics???:bootyshake:
Reply 25
girls don't really need to wear underwear (excl. bras) so why do it for anything but aesthetics???:bootyshake:

Girls don't need underwear? Try being on your period! :h:
Original post by HellOnHighHeels
I was waiting for somebody to mention crotchless undies.

To be fair there's not a better type of knicker
Reply 27
For me, personally, im most comfortable in my French lace underwear!

:colondollar:
Reply 28
I prefer thongs, though a nice pair of these

works as well as they do.
Reply 29
Oops, apologies. Not so nice for us, either. :biggrin:
Reply 30
stupid question
get a life
It really depends all men are different, some men don't mind what panties a girl wears, some men just prefer girls to wear knickers and not other panties, others just like thongs and not knickers.

I would go for knickers more than thongs than any other panties, I find both thong and knickers comfy and attractive
Original post by Tommyjw
No underwear is much better.

This guy knows what he is talking about!
But having done this myself be prepared for some uncomfortable moments and seeing as you are female don't wear a short skirt people will be able to see right into the void

Not all pretty underwear is ugly :tongue:
Just as long as it's not too tight, in which case it'll leave a weird red mark anyway. I wonder how many girls actually wear 'granny pants'?
I prefer briefs/panties-esp cute white/black ones. Thongs and Frenchies are OK.

Never saw the appeal in girl boxers.

Thats said women are picky about mens undies too!
Reply 35
My boyfriend says I wear granny pants too, when actually they're just the 'shorts' style of knickers. I have a range of things, including thongs and french knickers, mostly in black with a bit of lace, so they always go with my bra. And every girl has a few pairs of designated 'period pants', that is, more practical pants that are allowed to get ruined!

Original post by DrunkenMaster

Thats said women are picky about mens undies too!

Really? I didn't think there was as much variation in mens' underwear. My only requirement is that they're clean and don't look like he's owned them for 3 years.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 36

Possibly the way you said it. I don't see anything wrong with making an effort - I always at the very least colour co-ordinate my underwear.

I got negged for saying that if it doesn't fit right, it looks crap anyways. Clearly some girls stuffing chicken fillets down DDs for bragging rights, or shoving their size 14 bum into a size 10 thong...
Reply 37
Girls should wear g-strings or thongs
1)Silky full back briefs
2)Lacy full back French knickers

In white or pink for even more pleasure
Original post by PantyPerv
1)Silky full back briefs
2)Lacy full back French knickers

In white or pink for even more pleasure

Basically anything super feminine and girly

Quick Reply