Got an offer, yay!!
Reply 242
Offer from peninsula :biggrin: xxxxx
Rejected!! Kind of expected it but still Gutted! Oh well,
Original post by sarabds
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::banana::banana::banana:

Original post by abdulazizi
Alhamdullilah just got an conditional wooooooooooooooooo

Well done guys, get in there and show them that you can do this!! By the way I love them loopy bananas sarabds, crackers aren't they ha ha!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by gibsoni10
Got an offer, yay!!

Great Job Gibsoni! I'm made up for you bro! as for me, I'm just waiting for Liverpool to seal my fate, right under my nose!! LOL:colone:
Reply 246
I'm on the reserve list :frown: think that means I'm border line :frown: i will not know until march now! (
Reply 247
Dental tech did you hear that through track/email/letter? Did thy say what your odds are like? Could be while they wait to see how many people firm their offers
Original post by Africancowboy
Rejected!! Kind of expected it but still Gutted! Oh well,

Sorry to hear about abwt the bad news....mate as u say u still have Liverpool...u will surely get in. I'v got my fingers crossed for u:cool:
Reply 249
Is anyone still waiting to hear??
For those that haven't heard...I think peninsula r givin offer\rej in batches so yas could hear from themtoday..most prob after 4pm
Reply 251
Original post by maggots
Dental tech did you hear that through track/email/letter? Did thy say what your odds are like? Could be while they wait to see how many people firm their offers

19 people on the reserve list I'm 6.33 on the list. will not know until march i doubt il get it. i just do not know what to do anymore. completely given up hope!

basically its a no
Reply 252
Original post by Dental tech
19 people on the reserve list I'm 6.33 on the list. will not know until march i doubt il get it. i just do not know what to do anymore. completely given up hope!

basically its a no

Don't worry, you still stand a good chance with being that high on the reserve list.

I'm from Northern Ireland, and I was there for the interviews on the 20th of Decemember (Hiiiiiii to everyone who was there that day). Yesterday I got an offer, however, I can't say with any great certainty whether I'll be taking up the place. I would prefer to stay at home and go to Queen's University in Belfast for obvious financial reasons.

I hope for both your sake and my own that I can secure a place at Queen's next year.

Best wishes.

ps. Keep up the hope.
Reply 253
hmpf deferred decision list too

I genuinely do not know how to feel
Reply 254
Original post by maggots
hmpf deferred decision list too

I genuinely do not know how to feel

i know ur pain, have u applied/got offeres any where else?
Original post by abdulazizi
Sorry to hear about abwt the bad news....mate as u say u still have Liverpool...u will surely get in. I'v got my fingers crossed for u:cool:

Cheers matey! I'll tell you what lad, I'm not giving up as yet, I went to the Liverpool Dental school today cause they needed more infor as I'm already an M level student there! Problem is---- there's only 15 places for the Grad entry which simply means survival of the fittest really. All the best with the PMS BDS, you've done well bro!!
@ Maggot and Dental Tech, I can only empathise with how you feel! Hang in there and remember impossible is nothing! I still think you fairly have a good chance of getting in! Fingers crossed x
Reply 257
Original post by Africancowboy
Great Job Gibsoni! I'm made up for you bro! as for me, I'm just waiting for Liverpool to seal my fate, right under my nose!! LOL:colone:

Thanks africancowboy..sorry to hear about your rejection, you must have been a strong candidate to get the interview so with a bit of fine tweaking I'll hopefully see you next year! Good luck :-)
Cheers mate!! I take it they did'nt like/ buy the scouse accent!! Lol! All the best lad!
Reply 259
Hi

I got a letter saying I'm on a deferred decisions. I called to day and the lady said they don't want to give me a no without checking other people in Feb interviews. She said I still stand a very good chance as they had to turn loads of people down and they are only seeing 10 more people in Feb. I'm not shocked, thinking back my nerves did not help me, but i did well at the questions; but i was worried i might have talked too fast. This is not what they want as a dentist, someone talking so fast that they can't understand you lol. Its funny because in my practice i don't talk fast at all, its bloody nerves.

Good luck to everyone that made it. Dental Tech, you still have a good chance.

Quick Reply