The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mitchy0283
Has anyone heard from BAML for a department other than Technology?

Yes , phone interview for Quantitative management next week !
Reply 3941
Original post by smithsonian
How many people have got offers/rejections for Citi Quest yet?

I think they've only given out tests for the Quest program.
Original post by mashman9
Congrats :smile:

When was your AC, what do you study? :smile:

AC was last Wednesday, and I'm taking Maths and Econ
Original post by miml
I think they've only given out tests for the Quest program.

It's been one full month since i did the test now, I'm sure they must be giving out offers
Original post by course101
did your interview go well?

Yep, but everybody I spoke to said that theirs went well so it's hard to judge!

Have you had one yet?

Original post by twinkl
Do you know the numbers of places per division?

Nope.

Btw, sorry for accidentally negging you!
Did anyone leave the GS interview feeling like they would definitely get an offer?
Original post by Jing_jing
Thank you! :h: March, yourself?

Ditto see you then in that case!
Reply 3947
Original post by i_hate_teeth
Did anyone leave the GS interview feeling like they would definitely get an offer?

Humility. Learn it.
Original post by dogmatichurricane
Ditto see you then in that case!

:laugh: Looking forward to it!
Original post by mcp2
Humility. Learn it.

Its a simple question. It has no bearing on my own thoughts or feelings. I'm just trying to gauge the general mood of people after their interviews.
Reply 3950
Yes, definetely felt like getting an offer after the GS interview. Seems like most felt that way.
Its a simple question. It has no bearing on my own thoughts or feelings. I'm just trying to gauge the general mood of people after their interviews.

Which offers have you got now mate?
Original post by er1ksson
Yes, definetely felt like getting an offer after the GS interview. Seems like most felt that way.

Didn't you say you got an offer from them about a month ago?
Although the majority seem to think it went so well that they got an offer.. i was absolutely grilled!!!
Reply 3954
No, last thursday.
Original post by keynesismyhomeboy
Although the majority seem to think it went so well that they got an offer.. i was absolutely grilled!!!

That's usually a good sign. What were you asked?
Reply 3956

bit of luck required in terms of interviewer,

at MS everyone said their interview was questions about their cv etc, not mine...

was all technical questions!
Hi everyone !
It's weird I got rejected before the AC by JPM, MS, CS, DB, didn't hear back yet from GS which I think is a bad sign, don't you think ?
But I was invited to the AC of Barcap and got an offer yesterday... That makes me think that the process is a lil' bit random, especially for those like MS or JPM for whom I haven't done numerical tests...
That's usually a good sign. What were you asked?

i was asked so much technical and nothing about myself..... was a bit crazy!!! interview overran. really?? Why is it usually a good sign?!
I don't understand why people keep saying it's random and down to luck. Why would the banks spend so much time and money organising these things just to choose people at random?

i was asked so much technical and nothing about myself..... was a bit crazy!!! interview overran. really?? Why is it usually a good sign?!

Usually they want to test your knowledge.

But Goldman is a bit different, they are really interested in your personality, what you know about the firm and if you fit into the culture.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending