three.
No more victory now :emo:

But there is always the next thread :colone:
next thread we will win! :smile:
Original post by laut_biru
How would one start Lithuania? :tongue:

Two girls from my course.

I've no idea :dontknow:

Cool, I can't wait to start looking for houses...although first need to find out what country I'll be in!

Original post by ViceVersa
Take lessons :tongue: :h:

Can you teach me? :flutter:
I agree.
Will you guys really win next thread? If I stick about I may thwart you somewhat...
we have done it before, we shall prevail again, the mod's cant be here all the time :colone:
2 :h:
four :smile:
Original post by SciFiBoy
we have done it before, we shall prevail again, the mod's cant be here all the time :colone:

You clearly don't understand that I study a humanity at uni and at the minute am not allowed to drink/go out...plus I don't sleep that much anymore...

I single handedly stopped them from winning for AGES last year...they finally won when it was my birthday and I was out at a gig...but that totally didn't count cos it was my birthday :tongue:
Reply 9517
Original post by greeneyedgirl
You clearly don't understand that I study a humanity at uni and at the minute am not allowed to drink/go out...plus I don't sleep that much anymore...

I single handedly stopped them from winning for AGES last year...they finally won when it was my birthday and I was out at a gig...but that totally didn't count cos it was my birthday :tongue:

How many hours do you go in for a week? Surely can't be less than the amount I went in for this week....

Original post by greeneyedgirl

well, we shall all look forward to your next birthday then :awesome:
Original post by Qaz25
How many hours do you go in for a week? Surely can't be less than the amount I went in for this week....

I think around 13...but during most lectures I'm on my phone :colondollar:

Original post by SciFiBoy
well, we shall all look forward to your next birthday then :awesome:

So you should, highlight of anyone's year :tongue:

Nah tbh, I won't be keeping as close an eye on this thread as I used to

Latest