The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by course101
nop u?

When did they say they will let u know by?

They didn't mention an actual date... Do you know more?
Original post by mrpinkman
They didn't mention an actual date... Do you know more?

no they just said ' they will let me know'....
LOL @ my PWC phone interview :frown: :sad:
Reply 3983
Original post by jerem026
I'm not sure . I've been invited yesterday to choose a date for a phone interview that will be held next week so maybe the process is far from being over for Citi Quest.

anyone else got any further past the citi numerical??
Reply 3984
When booking the interview with deutsche do you get a confirmatory email? I haven't had one
Reply 3985
Original post by natty_d

What happened?
Original post by zedski

Original post by zedski
What happened?

I managed to spill my glass of water over all my notes so had to wing it alone :frown:

It's hard to tell though but sometimes you feel that you're talking too much or talking absolute crap :sad:
Original post by birdy303
anyone else got any further past the citi numerical??

i've got an invite to do that...how'd it go?
has any1 been rejected from gs for IBD yet or are you still waiting to hear from them?
Reply 3989
BAML offer! :biggrin:
Original post by rebyc

Congrats. From which division?
Reply 3991
Original post by Mitchy0283

Original post by Mitchy0283
Congrats. From which division?

Technology
What was the verdict on the HSBC vs. RBS debate (for IBD)?

I'd rather do a summer internship with HSBC for obvious reasons, but RBS' spring programme looks better. Also I know the conversion rates to summer internships are very high for RBS, with HSBC the programme is new so no-one knows...
Original post by rebyc

grats :smile:
hey does any1 know what are the application steps at RBS?

i recieved an email earlier today saying "We can confirm that you have met the required benchmark for the online test... We will be in contact with you.."

what would be the next stage? *that was a response for "personality questionnaire"
i was hoping for numerical/logical reasoning tests or smth.. or do they go straight to interview/offer..?
Original post by milanftw
hey does any1 know what are the application steps at RBS?

i recieved an email earlier today saying "We can confirm that you have met the required benchmark for the online test... We will be in contact with you.."

what would be the next stage? *that was a response for "personality questionnaire"
i was hoping for numerical/logical reasoning tests or smth.. or do they go straight to interview/offer..?

I got the deadlines confused with the corporate banking one :frown: and missed on global markets :frown:

there should be a few tests
Reply 3996
Original post by rebyc
Technology

Nice one I'll see you there :biggrin:
Original post by natty_d

Don't worry - I thought I absolutely bombed in my interview (hesitating all over the place, had to bull**** a few questions etc) but I ended up getting an offer :smile:
Reply 3998
Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and BarCap offers!
Original post by er1ksson
Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and BarCap offers!

Congrats. Are you going to go to all 3 if they dont clash?

Latest

Trending

Trending