The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Help! I've fallen in love with Cory Monteith:
first he answers Jim C's question (and if you don't know who Jim is then SHAME on you)
THEN he answers someone who asks if he's seen Lea's Candie's campaign with "looks pretty hot :wink:"
Reply 9102
Original post by museobsessed
Help! I've fallen in love with Cory Monteith:
first he answers Jim C's question (and if you don't know who Jim is then SHAME on you)
THEN he answers someone who asks if he's seen Lea's Candie's campaign with "looks pretty hot :wink:"

Links. NOW.

Reply 9103
Also.... Go Your Own Way and Little Numbers need to be updated. I NEED THEM!!!!

Reply 9105
Hey guys, does anyone know what's happening with Lauren?
I heard at the beginning of the season she may come back, but haven't heard anything else on that :smile:
Original post by Rickkkkk

Original post by Rickkkkk
Hey guys, does anyone know what's happening with Lauren?
I heard at the beginning of the season she may come back, but haven't heard anything else on that :smile:

doesn't seem to be coming back, judging from Ashley Fink's tweets :frown:
Klaine 'Michael' spoiler image

Spoiler

Anyone know when the episodes will return to Sky One? I always watch online round bf's but my sister misses Glee :P

My thoughts :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
I just don't understand. Glee is supposed to be a comedy. In actual fact, it brings me to tears. The Michael episode was pretty emotional with Rachael. And the Mercedes/Sam relationship is beautiful. And lets not forget Finn. I love Glee, but it fails to make me laugh.... :smile:
Original post by Skip_Snip
Anyone know when the episods will rturn to Sky One? I always watch online round bf's but my sister misses Glee :P

Spoiler

You're missing some e's in your original post, please edit it to avoid spoiling the episode for other people :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by PrettyRainbows
You're missing some e's in your original post, please edit it to avoid spoiling the episode for other people :smile:

Spoiler

EEP sorry to anyone who saw that and was spoiled! lots of my keys are sticking these days, I should learn to check before I post, thanks for pointing it out :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 9113
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Spoiler

Preach.

Just finished watching the Michael episode. Will post my full thoughts tomorrow but I need to say this..

Spoiler

Spoiler

To everybody else apart from skip_snip: Above spoiler contains anger. A lot of it. Also if you don't like descriptions of eye injuries you might not want to read it. :biggrin:
Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

To everybody else apart from skip_snip: Above spoiler contains anger. A lot of it. Also if you don't like descriptions of eye injuries you might not want to read it. :biggrin:

Don't get 'em in a twist! It's not like I personally poked you or a fictional character in the eye now, breeaaathe
Reply 9115
Don't get 'em in a twist! It's not like I personally poked you or a fictional character in the eye now, breeaaathe

And you clearly haven't read my post. But then I should have guessed you wouldn't have because you're just an abhorrent troll.

Hey ho...
Original post by Hravan
And you clearly haven't read my post. But then I should have guessed you wouldn't have because you're just an abhorrent troll.

Hey ho...

Course I did, I appreciate the time it took to write it :smile:x
When is it back on Sky1??? :angry: Does anyone know?!

I've resorted to watching yes/no online... in tears. :emo: :cry2:
Haven't been able to watch this weeks episode as every link that I find has had the video taken down :rant:

Spoiler

And some Blaine thoughts (under a different spoiler as I know loads of people on here love him and I don't want to upset anyone :smile:):

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending