The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4080
Original post by Cabine Sono Qui
At Warwick.......LOL

Spoiler

Original post by Marc Fiorano
Just out of curiosity, did you get to choose PWM or AM or is it a general IM internship? GS structure their IM division with those two sub-divisions right?

Yes they do but you just apply for the IM division they didn't ask for my preference between GSAM or PWM so maybe you'll be asked once you start or randomly allocated I'm not sure.
I'm trying not to get my hopes up about GS !!
Are we getting to a stage now that if you haven't heard about interviews/ACs etc. then it's unlikely you're gonna get any? Or is there still time?
anyone heard back from ubs?
i haven't heard anything since tests (26 dec...)
Reply 4084
Original post by moritzplatz
anyone heard back from ubs?
i haven't heard anything since tests (26 dec...)

They held some phone interviews last week.
Reply 4085
Original post by rebyc
BNP PARIBAS deadline extended to 05/Feb

Where does it say that or how do you know? Can't find any news about it being extended.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Michael XYZ
Are we getting to a stage now that if you haven't heard about interviews/ACs etc. then it's unlikely you're gonna get any? Or is there still time?

I'm wondering the same.

BarCap, CS...what's going on? CS in particular have been rather quiet.
Reply 4088

I would like to think that BarCap/RBS are still carrying out/will be carrying out ACs.

I was told by GS that they would contact me tomorrow. So I'll be done by tomorrow.

For those that are interested I'll be doing SW's at JPM and GS or JPM and BC.

LOL I wish I could find that post where someone told me that I would get no spring week offers.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by i_hate_teeth
I was told by GS that they would contact me tomorrow. So I'll be done by tomorrow.

LOL I wish I could find that post where someone told me that I would get no spring week offers.

They're contacting everyone tomorrow/Tuesday aren't they? I vaguely remember HR saying "early next week".
Original post by dogmatichurricane
They're contacting everyone tomorrow/Tuesday aren't they? I vaguely remember HR saying "early next week".

I have no idea what they told others but I was told that I would be contacted on Monday.
Contacted in terms of receiving an AC or an offer/rejection?
Reply 4093
There is only one round of interviews for the GS spring week.
Original post by iradex
Where does it say that or how do you know? Can't find any news about it being extended.

Check your emails. its cos they had a systems problem so tonight is the deadline.............hope i saved my competency questions work :s-smilie:
Reply 4095

Did you inform GS of your other offers, is this why they will be contacting you tomorrow?
Hmm, well, I can't complain anyway - more than happy with getting two ACs and one offer so far. Would just be nice to get more interview practice really.
Original post by twinkl
Did you inform GS of your other offers, is this why they will be contacting you tomorrow?

Why are you asking me that? Aren't you applying for summer internships?
Reply 4098
I have no idea what they told others but I was told that I would be contacted on Monday.

Out of curiosity, why the excessive confidence levels?

EDIT: regarding the GS offer
Original post by TomasK
Out of curiosity, why the excessive confidence levels?

EDIT: regarding the GS offer

What are you talking about? What did I post that makes you think I am being excessively confident?

Latest

Trending

Trending