You sound cute. :colone:
Original post by carl_senior
I'll lose that game. I'm the short, chubby yorkshireman :rolleyes:

erm is there an obvious look for the typical "yorkshire man"

i shall be the female,most probably wearing blue
Original post by Tzarchasm
You sound cute. :colone:

I get that a lot. :ahee:

(please be aware that this post contains sarcasm)
Reply 1763
I'll lose that game. I'm the short, chubby yorkshireman :rolleyes:

:sexface:

Spoiler

Original post by bubble3004
erm is there an obvious look for the typical "yorkshire man"

i shall be the female,most probably wearing blue

I'll be the chap in the flat cap, wearing cricket kit and herding a flock of sheep through the campus. Although if that doesnt give it away then my accent probably will :tongue:
Original post by Medican

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha I'm such a head case!

Basically, I dreamt that I had my BM6 interview and it went really really well. It was more like a chat than an interview. In fact it went so well that the interviewers told me that they would be giving me an unconditional offer. So i was absolutely ecstatic, I went home and told everyone, I changed my facebook 'studies at' option, I applied for accomodation etc. Then when UCAS track eventually updated, I saw BM6 - 'unsuccessful'. It was the single most devastating moment of my life. The utter deflation and despair actually woke me up :s-smilie:

Not even joking I've had a dream EXACTLY like this!!
oh and hi to all the people with interviews who've suddenly appeared on this thread! :biggrin:
Reply 1768

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1769
anyone got a clue as to when SOTON stop interviewing candidates for Med School? I have not heard squat from them, and I've heard that they don't interview candidates, just offer places. Is that reight?
Reply 1770
Original post by ahn2908

Original post by ahn2908
anyone got a clue as to when SOTON stop interviewing candidates for Med School? I have not heard squat from them, and I've heard that they don't interview candidates, just offer places. Is that reight?

For BM6 they interview until late March. They don't usually interview for BM5, but for BM6 they do and you can't get a place on BM6 without having had one.
Original post by Medican

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well done (and hello!) to all those who have interviews! :smile:

I still haven't recieved the e-mail and I'm getting quite worried because I really need to book a train or a coach. :frown: The lady did say all interviews will be held in the afternoon, but the rest of the infos going to be in the e-mail.

My Dad finds the idea of me travelling to Southampton funny, as I'm very "geographically challenged" as he puts it lol :rolleyes:
Am i the only one who has it on the 15th here?! :frown:
Original post by shooby_doo
Am i the only one who has it on the 15th here?! :frown:

There are one or two other people on the stalking page that have interviews on that date. Haven't seen anyone else mention it on the thread though :dontknow:
Original post by Ally312
Well done (and hello!) to all those who have interviews! :smile:

I still haven't recieved the e-mail and I'm getting quite worried because I really need to book a train or a coach. :frown: The lady did say all interviews will be held in the afternoon, but the rest of the infos going to be in the e-mail.

My Dad finds the idea of me travelling to Southampton funny, as I'm very "geographically challenged" as he puts it lol :rolleyes:

It's really easy to get to the uni from the city centre. You'll be fine! :biggrin:
As long as they're in the afternoon then it's fine for me, my plane lands in soton at 10am so that gives me time to chill out and have a coffee and go over some answers.
(edited 12 years ago)
how many are they interviewing this year?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by sulagna_roy
how many are they interviewing this year?

I don't think anyone has a definite number, but somewhere between 80 and 120 ish
eeeek
I don't think anyone has a definite number, but somewhere between 80 and 120 ish

I've heard upto 180 before, so don't take that for gospel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending