The Student Room Group

Guys, don't mock girls about their small breasts

I just need to get this off my chest (pun intended), cause I keep hearing (and reading) guys making fun of girls with small breasts.

Guys (and girls), don't ever mock a girl if they have small breasts.

Why? Because it really hurts them. Even if you're not even all that serious about it, if it doesn't really bother you at all - just DONT mention it (not even to your friends!), because it hurts!
I know this doesn't apply to every girl out there (good for you if you don't let those comments get to you!), but there are so many girls (including me) who have really small breasts, who wouldn't even be thinking about their breast size if guys didn't make fun of them. They get insecure, feel ashamed of their body and more of than not develop a serious self esteem problem.
And you know what? The same guys who make fun of a girl's cup size complain about girls who are insecure in the bedroom, who don't want to get naked in front of them because they're ashamed of their bodies. Or they get mad if their girlfriend decides to have surgery.

It's so extremely unfair to mock a girl about her cup size, because she can't do anything about it - and sooner or later you'll have to face the consequences anyways.
And it doesn't make you "cool" either - it just makes you a dick.

/rant

Just thought I should add: Of course the same goes for guys' small penises and big boobs, but from my personal experience people comment on those things a lot less:dontknow:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I know the feeling. I have a small chest and it makes me feel so inadequate. It makes me feel incomplete, which is silly, I know.
Huzzah! Finally someone with sense! :smile: Nice thread.
Reply 3
Let's not make mountains out of molehills, now.
Reply 4
Original post by ROYP
Let's not make mountains out of molehills, now.

:lol:

EDIT: Choo-choo on the neg train... :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
This happens all the time! Whenever I see a 'fit' girl, and i mention it to mates...they always say she has a flat chest. It's not all about tit size
Reply 6
Im a guy and imo girls really should'nt worry about the size of their breasts. If a girl is good looking just because she has smaller than average boobs doesnt suddenly make her unnattractive. I could'nt care less if a girls has small boobs really, im more of an ass man.
Reply 7
Original post by MiaMoo
I just need to get this off my chest (pun intended), cause I keep hearing (and reading) guys making fun of girls with small breasts.

Why? Because it really hurts them. Even if you're not even all that serious about it, if it doesn't really bother you at all - just DONT mention it (not even to your friends!), because it hurts!
I know this doesn't apply to every girl out there (good for you if you don't let those comments get to you!), but there are so many girls (including me) who have really small breasts, who wouldn't even be thinking about their breast size if guys didn't make fun of them. They get insecure, feel ashamed of their body and more of than not develop a serious self esteem problem.
And you know what? The same guys who make fun of a girl's cup size complain about girls who are insecure in the bedroom, who don't want to get naked in front of them because they're ashamed of their bodies. Or they get mad if their girlfriend decides to have surgery.

It's so extremely unfair to mock a girl about her cup size, because she can't do anything about it - and sooner or later you'll have to face the consequences anyways.

/rant

no-one's perfect, I wouldnt mock her for it
Reply 8
Cant say i have this problem, but its not just small breasts that get commented on... having big breasts is just as commented on as those with small breasts.
Reply 9
Girls, don't mock guys about their small penises
Reply 10
Booooobs!!
Reply 11
Original post by MiaMoo

/rant

So mocking a girl about her breast size is a terrible thing but mocking guys with a small penis is fine. They can't change that either?

Im not saying you do this btw just woman in general!

But seriously guys don't care about the size of boobs too much, and people mocking you are using it as a form of defence for themselves. Better shaped ones will beat large ones any day.
Reply 12
Original post by Pheylan

Or girls about their big vaginas
Reply 13
:colondollar:I've always been secretly fond of small breasts
Reply 14
Hi girls!
I believe that the breast size will not be the main determinant for guys to decide whether she is gorgeous or not. I personally believe that if a girl is gorgeous then no matter how small their breast is, they are still beautiful, and I will definitely go for it. In fact, I am more worrying about not being accepted than how small your breast is.
That is my personal opinion.
Reply 15
My friends and I don't really care about size - it's not all about breasts anyway.
Reply 16
Original post by Muscovite
:colondollar:I've always been secretly fond of small breasts

This is where you win all these ladies over. :sexface:
Reply 17
Original post by Pheylan

Original post by Jordan_1
So mocking a girl about her breast size is a terrible thing but mocking guys with a small penis is fine. They can't change that either?

Im not saying you do this btw just woman in general!

But seriously guys don't care about the size of boobs too much, and people mocking you are using it as a form of defence for themselves. Better shaped ones will beat large ones any day.

Well the difference between small boobs and small penises is pretty obvious, isnt it? :P A girl usually doesn't have to take off all her clothes in order for people to see whether she has small breasts or not (and push up bras can only do so much)
To be fair I think a bigger deal is made out of guys with small penises than girls with small breasts. At-least there are guys out there that like small breasts on a girl; unfortunately the same can't be said for a guy with a small member.
Reply 19
so thats where i've been going wrong whilst on the pull..

Quick Reply

Latest