The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ben-smith
^I second this^

I even mentioned it in my personal statement...

I third this... although I DIDN'T mention...

Odd...
Reply 4741
Original post by BeccaCath94
I am doing German, English Language and Maths (stats) to A2 level, dropped economics after AS, and have picked up furthe rmaths AS in year 13. :smile:

What about you?

Maths further maths economics and latin; I wish I could drop economics, it's so boring!
Someone, yet again, has deleted everything on the Mathematics Applicants Stalking page. I can't seem to recover it either.

laughylolly happy bunny

Edit: Found it but for some reason when you search the page and click on the one titled 'Mathematics Applicants 2012 Stalking Page' it comes up blank. However here is the page and it's fine?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Mathematics_Applicants_2012_Stalking_Page

Copied the code from that page to the one that comes up when searched so it's okay now but still hmm. Somethings messed up with it... hmmm
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by deejayy
Did you put it down as an exam you were going to take in june?

In the qualifications bit.

no.
Original post by YLY
Maths further maths economics and latin; I wish I could drop economics, it's so boring!

wow. hows latin? :smile:
yeah i hated economics all through last year and i wasnt very good at it anyway but having no motivation for the subject wasnt helping.
Original post by laughylolly
Someone, yet again, has deleted everything on the Mathematics Applicants Stalking page. I can't seem to recover it either.

laughylolly happy bunny

Edit: Found it but for some reason when you search the page and click on the one titled 'Mathematics Applicants 2012 Stalking Page' it comes up blank. However here is the page and it's fine?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Mathematics_Applicants_2012_Stalking_Page

Copied the code from that page to the one that comes up when searched so it's okay now but still hmm. Somethings messed up with it... hmmm

give me the damaged link and I'll see what I can do :smile:
Original post by cpdavis
give me the damaged link and I'll see what I can do :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Mathematics%2BApplicants%2B2012%2Bstalking%2Bpage

This is the one that appears when you search 'Mathematics Applicants Stalking Page' it has now been deleted. Problem is, the original page doesn't show up in the search anymore.

So yeah "/
Original post by jilebinator
Bar TSR.

no step in mine but A*A*AA offer
Reply 4748
Anyone else trying to decide between imperial and warwick?
got an offer from Bristol :smile:
Lancaster and Kings offer on the same day. :biggrin: I think Kings will be my insurance. St Andrews feels a world away. :/
Original post by jilebinator
got an offer from Bristol :smile:

Well done :woo:

Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Lancaster and Kings offer on the same day. :biggrin: I think Kings will be my insurance. St Andrews feels a world away. :/

Well done :sexface:

Original post by xmusicx
Anyone else trying to decide between imperial and warwick?

You could use the factor of campus or city to decide :yep:
Original post by cpdavis

:sexface:
Original post by cpdavis
Well done :woo:

You could use the factor of campus or city to decide :yep:

Got a place on the Warwick STEP prep days. Hope it well be helpful! Anyone else going to them?
Reply 4755
Got a place on the Warwick STEP prep days. Hope it well be helpful! Anyone else going to them?

Yeah I just got one as well :smile:
Original post by fGDu
Yeah I just got one as well :smile:

Wicked. :biggrin: How you getting there?

is it really necessary? it is only one day.

And Warwick should just video the whole lecture and post it online; it would be more convenient for them and for us.
Reply 4758
Wicked. :biggrin: How you getting there?

Might get a train, 2 hours by train to arrive at 9:30 seems pretty grim though.
Original post by Ilyas
is it really necessary? it is only one day.

And Warwick should just video the whole lecture and post it online; it would be more convenient for them and for us.

It's not one lecture it's 6 different sessions. Also it's two days, so yeah still not much difference aha. Ian Slater's doing part of it though! I'm definitely looking to gain something from it ^_^. I find STEP II really tough, and I end up doing STEP I or an MAT paper to make myself feel better. -__-

Latest