The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mel3
I got an offer from HSBC a couple of days ago. Had a telephone interview in the beginning of January.

Oh nice I got an email saying that I passed the tests and may be interview but that was about a month ago now....
Original post by jevira
muahaha, hate_teeth even gets 10k signing bonus because he is SO amazing and every bank wants him. I LOL at you, you stupid thing.

don't be jel be reem
Anybody heard from GS?
Original post by woods.vanessa
Anybody heard from GS?

You could call them and they might get back to you a little quicker.
Anybody heard from GS?

I spoke to some people at LSE today and apparently nobody has heard back from gs securities (as far as they know). Same story at UCL...however people have been offered IBD spring weeks.
(edited 12 years ago)
i am under the impression that they have completed IBD offers and securities will be next, then the final divisions....either way, they need to call soon. BNP Paribas emailed me to say they extended the application deadline so I'm guessing it will be another week or so, good luck anyways all!
Reply 4326
Original post by i_hate_teeth
don't be jel be reem

If you think I'm jealous - I'm definetly not. I've got two internships safe and in one of them I earn more p. month than a graduate who just starts working fulltime. Was does "reem" mean? I'm not English.
Gldman Sakz eye bee dee offah
Reply 4328
GOLDMAN SACHS Offer for IMD :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
yes:biggrin::biggrin:
When you say no one has heard from GS Securities, do you mean ACs have been done but not given out offers yet or not heard about ACs?
Reply 4330
Original post by Michael XYZ
When you say no one has heard from GS Securities, do you mean ACs have been done but not given out offers yet or not heard about ACs?

Interviews have been done. I think GS Securities will be sending offers out over the next few days, I found out about mine yesterday
Original post by Michael XYZ

Offers after interviews that were held last week.

GS doesn't hold ACs for spring weeks. Try to keep up, would you?
My friends have GS Securities offers. One turned it down and the other got asked to pick between Securities and IBD.
GS IMD Offer!! :biggrin:
Original post by mel3
GOLDMAN SACHS Offer for IMD :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
yes:biggrin::biggrin:

SNAP :biggrin:!! Did they put you in GSAM or PWM?
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Gldman Sakz eye bee dee offah

Same here mate! :biggrin: Really chuffed, and pleasantly surprised!

Are you accepting this one? If so, I'll see you there :smile:

Congrats to everybody else as well, GS interviewees/offer holders seem like the most represented ones on this forum!
SNAP :biggrin:!! Did they put you in GSAM or PWM?

wots gsam or pwm???
Original post by i_hate_teeth
Offers after interviews that were held last week.

GS doesn't hold ACs for spring weeks. Try to keep up, would you?

STFU, you annoying prick.

Original post by Marc Fiorano
Same here mate! :biggrin: Really chuffed, and pleasantly surprised!

Are you accepting this one? If so, I'll see you there :smile:

Congrats to everybody else as well, GS interviewees/offer holders seem like the most represented ones on this forum!

Yup, accepting it! So excited! Especially as my interviewer kept questioning why a Law student would want to do IB!

'Grats man, I'll see you there. :biggrin:
Original post by course101
wots gsam or pwm???

Goldman Sachs asset management or private wealth management
Original post by course101
wots gsam or pwm???

Asset Management/ Private Wealth Management

Latest

Trending

Trending