The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by replay
Why would I lie about having an interview? I applied for IBD, even got my interviewers card after the interview. It wasn't the same interviewer as announced in the e-mail though, if that makes any difference.

pm me his name then - I was quite surprised u had technical questions when the email said competeency hmmm - its probs depends on hu ure interviewer is then...
Original post by Salvius
Yeh, i figured...but was trying to give myself some hope! You got an offer?

Yeah, got mine yesterday :biggrin:
Reply 4362
Original post by chanchan
Yeah, got mine yesterday :biggrin:

Congratss! Division? Sounded pretty awesome...Not gonna deny it, rather jealous!
Original post by soczek322
So if we haven't heard are we just waiting for a rejection?

Original post by ivyleagueschmuck
I guess not so. Seems like everybody who was accepted got the mail on late Monday.

Original post by course101
Does this mean that people who have been accepted are yet to hear?
Thanks...

this is what she replied.......
Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback at the application stage given the large volume of applications we receive.

We wish you all the best in the future.

annoying bs,
getting that often lately...
Well done to all people with GS offers! :h:

Gives me hope if I apply next year :smile:
anyone with a GS Sec offer, if you log on to your appication does it now say 2012 | EMEA | London | EQ | Spring Program...mine said Sec until I got the offer? Maybe they've put me in equities..?
Just got a call from E&Y and an email from PwC...got places on Leadership Academy and Insight Academy. :smile:

Congrats all GS offer holders.

pm me his name then - I was quite surprised u had technical questions when the email said competeency hmmm - its probs depends on hu ure interviewer is then...

LOL just out of interest why did you neg my post above? :lolwut:
GS IBD offer.

Wondering if they let you switch to PWM - either before the sw or afterwards if you get fast-tracked.
Reply 4369
Original post by bella.lake
anyone with a GS Sec offer, if you log on to your appication does it now say 2012 | EMEA | London | EQ | Spring Program...mine said Sec until I got the offer? Maybe they've put me in equities..?

Mine now says FICC. I wonder whether maybe that's which area your buddy/mentor is from perhaps.
Original post by natty_d
LOL just out of interest why did you neg my post above? :lolwut:

felt like it
Reply 4371
Original post by i_hate_teeth
I spoke to some people at LSE today and apparently nobody has heard back from gs securities (as far as they know). Same story at UCL...however people have been offered IBD spring weeks.

I know for a fact one person has received an offer for Securities. Am not able to prove it but you are going to have to take my word.
Reply 4372
GS FIN anybody...?
(edited 12 years ago)
is it worth calling GS Sec to put myself out of my misery, I am assuming they have handed out all the offers ?

felt like it

Odd. Anyway good luck to you.
Original post by natty_d
Odd. Anyway good luck to you.

lol good luck with u too babes.
Reply 4376
Original post by nubumay88
is it worth calling GS Sec to put myself out of my misery, I am assuming they have handed out all the offers ?

Were there any SEC offers given out today?
Original post by twinkl
Were there any SEC offers given out today?

yes, people on here a few pages back are talking about it...alongside some other divisions so i'm assuming they have given the offers out now, unless they enjoy burning the candle at both ends. :s-smilie:
wot date is the ms spring week.....
Anybody going to be in the PWM GS Spring Week?

Latest

Trending

Trending