The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4380
Any GS operations offers yet?
by the looks of it there may not be anymore interviews for GS SW :frown:
Seems Goldman only sent offers for IBD, IMD and SEC yet, tomorrow will show more.
Reply 4383
According to last year’s thread Offers for GS research, finance and ops came 4 days after the initial offer day. There was also one further offer made for SEC 7 days after the initial offer day - could be due to someone pulling out of their offer thus freeing up a space. Rejections came in 12 days after the initial offer day.

So to summarise if you do not hear back by Monday at the latest you are rejected!!!:frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ivyleagueschmuck
Seems Goldman only sent offers for IBD, IMD and SEC yet, tomorrow will show more.

Did you get an interview for GIR?
Has anyone received a post interview UBS rejection yet?
A quick question for the guys who had the GS offer: did they call you or they just an email?
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
Did you get an interview for GIR?

yes. i suppose you haven't heard back yet either?
Original post by bhocheneso
A quick question for the guys who had the GS offer: did they call you or they just an email?

Call
Reply 4389
Original post by woods.vanessa
Call

Did you ask how many places there were on each division?

Thanks
Original post by twinkl
Did you ask how many places there were on each division?

Thanks

No I didn't I was too excited to think to ask useful questions! :biggrin:
Reply 4391
Have people heard back from BAML or Citiquest, particularly for IBD/Capital Markets? Got nada for BAML and just a numerical for Citi.
Original post by rc18
Have people heard back from BAML or Citiquest, particularly for IBD/Capital Markets? Got nada for BAML and just a numerical for Citi.

I have a 20 min - telephone interview with BAML tomorrow..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4393
Original post by Entrepreneur1
I have tomorrow a 20 min - telephone interview with BAML..

When did you apply and hear from them if you don't mind me asking? Good luck btw!
Original post by rc18
When did you apply and hear from them if you don't mind me asking? Good luck btw!

I applied at the 30th January and get informed about it on Thursday. But maybe they tried earlier because it was a blocked number and I usually didn't accept such calls. :biggrin:
Reply 4395
Original post by rc18

Citi recruit really late; last year they were still on it during the first two weeks of March. Patience, my friend.
Original post by Salvius
When did you apply? Does anyone think that the date of application makes a big difference? I am quite annoyed about GS...:frown:
The whole process is quite frustrating really. Would have appreciated the chance for an interview!

I applied about a week before Christmas and IBD is still on 'application recieved' which is a bit odd as people who applied after me are getting offers.
Original post by Norbertnorbert
I applied about a week before Christmas and IBD is still on 'application recieved' which is a bit odd as people who applied after me are getting offers.

Try September 11th with IBD "under review" and Finance "received" :frown:
Original post by viksta1000
Try September 11th with IBD "under review" and Finance "received" :frown:

lol are u actually serious?

That is actually a joke lol

They probs just chuck our applications and have an automatic rejection date to pretend they have been looking at them
A second year told me that last year quite a lot of people weren't rejected nor accepted... they just left the app status as it is

Latest

Trending

Trending