The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

does anyone know what dates the Citi Quest programme is, would really appreciate it
Reply 4501
Original post by finance123
does anyone know what dates the Citi Quest programme is, would really appreciate it

26th-30th March i believe.
Reply 4502
Original post by finance123

Better yet, does anyone know what is the application process for CitiQuest? Is it CV --> Tests --> Interview --> Decision? Or will there be an AC or is maybe only CV+CL+test based?
Reply 4503
Original post by TomasK
Better yet, does anyone know what is the application process for CitiQuest? Is it CV --> Tests --> Interview --> Decision? Or will there be an AC or is maybe only CV+CL+test based?

Test -> Phone interview -> Offer
Reply 4504
Original post by I'mSet
Test -> Phone interview -> Offer

Sounds good.
Reply 4505
For those who had the phone interview at Credit Suisse Investment Banking Department, Equities and Fixed Income, what was it about? which questions did they ask ?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Caesar 09
Do you by any chance know when he/she heard back... I'm becoming a nervous reck

The same day when all the IBD/SEC offers were given out.

Original post by a10realmadrid

Also any other people not heard back from UBS Horizons after essay? getting really worried, its been like 2 weeks

Yup.

Got a weird email thanking me for completing the online tests (?!), checked my stats on their site and it now says 'Application Complete' and that it was updated yesterday. I have no idea what's going on, but their process is a shambles.

Sockpirate

How was it? x
(edited 12 years ago)
Telephone interview for Credit Suisse - Fixed Income and Eqs :smile:
thanks for the responses,
How sure are you buddy, and how did you find that out? thanks by the way
Original post by milanftw
got BAML offer today

(30 min ago)

Was that your second application?

EDIT: and also did you apply under a different email and mention you applied before or not?

Thanks!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by soczek322
Was that your second application?

EDIT: and also did you apply under a different email and mention you applied before or not?

Thanks!

I don't think anyone who gets rejected and applies under a different email would have any chance of getting in. Integrity is one of their core values and I think they would know, they're not stupid !
I think someone who gets rejected stands a better chance applying with the same email and saying he applied before
Btw did anybody receive a rejection post-interview from BAML? coz if they have only been handing out offers i think we can safely assume i'm 'screwed' :frown:
Reply 4512
Original post by a10realmadrid
Has anyone not heard back from UBS HORIZONS after submitting the essay?

I haven't heard back since submission - really poor show from them not to let us know (even if it is a rejection!) - Unless they're still to do another assessment which is doubtful...
Original post by Doughnuts!!

How was it? x

Post-AC rejection, after an interview where I got completely ripped apart, so was expecting it really! :laugh:
My interviewer took an instant disliking to me, and told me that seeing as I've been working in a hospital during my summers instead of doing voluntary work experience in a bank, I evidently have no interest in banking whatsoever. :rolleyes: Funnily enough, I need to pay for my degree somehow... Also the interview was completely technical, with the only non-technical ones 'Why IBD', and 'What do you think the future of Investment Banking is?' - so much for a competency interview!
HOWEVER I'm not actually upset by it - the whole day in itself was a really valuable experience, so will be great practice for applying to internships next year. Also means that I'm not committed to an internship at UBS, which quite frankly isn't the best place to be interning at right now... and in terms of numbers, for those interested, they've had 19 people at ACs, and there's possibly another one depending on if they found all the people they wanted or not. Can't believe they've just left people waiting with no news though - it's rude more than anything!
Original post by Sockpirate
Post-AC rejection, after an interview where I got completely ripped apart, so was expecting it really! :laugh:
My interviewer took an instant disliking to me, and told me that seeing as I've been working in a hospital during my summers instead of doing voluntary work experience in a bank, I evidently have no interest in banking whatsoever. :rolleyes: Funnily enough, I need to pay for my degree somehow... Also the interview was completely technical, with the only non-technical ones 'Why IBD', and 'What do you think the future of Investment Banking is?' - so much for a competency interview!
HOWEVER I'm not actually upset by it - the whole day in itself was a really valuable experience, so will be great practice for applying to internships next year. Also means that I'm not committed to an internship at UBS, which quite frankly isn't the best place to be interning at right now... and in terms of numbers, for those interested, they've had 19 people at ACs, and there's possibly another one depending on if they found all the people they wanted or not. Can't believe they've just left people waiting with no news though - it's rude more than anything!

Hey, was this the UBS Horizons AC?
Original post by yahyahyahs
Telephone interview for Credit Suisse - Fixed Income and Eqs :smile:

Today?

Maybe there is still some more to come.
Reply 4516
Anyone know do cs convert sw into summer internships?
Original post by Entrepreneur1
Did everybody get the invitation to the numerical test from citi today?

yeah i got a numerical inv today too
Original post by Raphael_R
Rejected by GS post interview, no surprise. :-p Did anyone else receive the invitation to the insight day instead? Would it be worth going?

Is that just for those who applied to GS and got rejected post interview? Can't find a link online...
Reply 4519
Original post by soczek322
Is that just for those who applied to GS and got rejected post interview? Can't find a link online...

Weird. I've been rejected post-interview, but didn't hear about any insight day.

Latest

Trending

Trending