The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cwhitwham
Ah I'm sure they're just taking there time :biggrin: you'll be fine!

Yep definitely taking their sweeeeeeet, sweeeet time! haha
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by SpecialApple
Yep definitely taking their sweeeeeeet, sweeeet time! haha

Yeaah, maybe they're completely amazed by your application ey? haha. Have you visited Sheffield? I haven't :s-smilie:
Reply 222
Original post by flandalf
My track has finally updated about my offers but I am still yet to receive the information about the applicants' day which they promised to send my two weeks ago... might it be appropriate to ring up and check?

Hey! How long did it take?
Reply 223
Yeaah, maybe they're completely amazed by your application ey? haha. Have you visited Sheffield? I haven't :s-smilie:

It's such a nice city! Is Sheffield your Insurance?

I sure hope so :biggrin: Yeah I have, it's quite nice, there's a lot of it! Why havent you been?x
Reply 225
Original post by Alexwalsh
It's such a nice city! Is Sheffield your Insurance?

I like the city too, and I don't know where my insurance is yet! Where have you applied?
Reply 226
I sure hope so :biggrin: Yeah I have, it's quite nice, there's a lot of it! Why havent you been?x

Just never got around to it, oops. Do you prefer Hull or Sheffield? :biggrin: x
Just never got around to it, oops. Do you prefer Hull or Sheffield? :biggrin: x

Hull, definitely! Hallam is my 5th choice :smile: Hull will be my firm if Dundee reject me! you? x
Reply 228
Hull, definitely! Hallam is my 5th choice :smile: Hull will be my firm if Dundee reject me! you? x

Ah fair enough. But at Dundee isn't it 4 years instead of 3? More money :redface: I think Hull will be my firm but I actually have no idea x
Reply 229
I like the city too, and I don't know where my insurance is yet! Where have you applied?

I've applied for Hull, Sheffield Hallam, Coventry, Brunel and Northumbria. Hull is my first and Sheffield my insurance :smile:
Reply 230
Hey! How long did it take?

It took about 3-4 weeks between receiving my offer letter in the post and my track updating.
Reply 231
Original post by flandalf
It took about 3-4 weeks between receiving my offer letter in the post and my track updating.

Ahh right that's handy! I wish they'd hurry so i can apply for accomodation
Ah fair enough. But at Dundee isn't it 4 years instead of 3? More money :redface: I think Hull will be my firm but I actually have no idea x

Nah for English students they're only making you pay for 3 years :smile: Hull's mint! go! haha :tongue: x
Reply 233
Nah for English students they're only making you pay for 3 years :smile: Hull's mint! go! haha :tongue: x

I see, well that's alright then haha. I probably will end up firming Hull :smile:

I've applied for Hull, Sheffield Hallam, Coventry, Brunel and Northumbria. Hull is my first and Sheffield my insurance :smile:

Ace I also applied for Northumbria but changed my mind about the course so meh. Have you chosen your accommodation or anything yet?
Reply 234
I see, well that's alright then haha. I probably will end up firming Hull :smile:

Ace I also applied for Northumbria but changed my mind about the course so meh. Have you chosen your accommodation or anything yet?

Majority of my school go there, so i fancied something different! Not yet, i want somewhere in The Lawns but i need to wait for my ucas to be updated, such a drain waiting. You?
Reply 235
Majority of my school go there, so i fancied something different! Not yet, i want somewhere in The Lawns but i need to wait for my ucas to be updated, such a drain waiting. You?

Yeah kinda the same for me, last year alot of people went to Northumbria. Definitely would apply for somewhere in the Lawns, my sister is there this year and she loves it and i'm spending a night there when it's the open day to see what it's actually like :smile:
Reply 236
Yeah kinda the same for me, last year alot of people went to Northumbria. Definitely would apply for somewhere in the Lawns, my sister is there this year and she loves it and i'm spending a night there when it's the open day to see what it's actually like :smile:

Ah that'll be good! Yeah i'm going to go to one of the applicant days i think, really want to meet some people before we start! I know a few at Hull but they're in houses, so i cant really experience it properly, ah welll
Reply 237
Had an unconditional from Hull and after seeing it on Saturday I absolutely love it!! So I've accepted my place there. Now just to wait for the accommodation applications to become available! Where is everyone hoping to get into? I'm hoping to get into The Lawns...want to get to know some people before September if possible!
Reply 238
Received a conditional in Music Technology. Might very well be my insurance.
Reply 239
Original post by dbrad86
Had an unconditional from Hull and after seeing it on Saturday I absolutely love it!! So I've accepted my place there. Now just to wait for the accommodation applications to become available! Where is everyone hoping to get into? I'm hoping to get into The Lawns...want to get to know some people before September if possible!

You'll love the lawns, but soon you'll hate the lawns food :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest