18-55 Nikkor - D3100 - Lightroom

Tossup between these

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3281
Original post by cgvince
My New best image(s), taken in NYC, Been taking photos since christmas

Tossup between these

beautiful. I love the first for its atmospehere and the third for such an amazing view!
Reply 3282

The beautiful Adnan :smile:

Taken at my grandmother's house, Nafusa Mountains, Libya.
A beautiful sunrise this morning!

the border annoys me too lol but Camera+ on the iPhone has limitations.

couple of my phots from my faves album, theres a few others but i like these two as were probably some of my first proper attempts, so more of a sentimental value.
Took some more pictures yesterday, here's one I liked:

shrubs by refrigerate, on Flickr
For me this image sums up quite nicely the wildness of the highlands in Scotland. Potentially a really nice shot if I had a decent camera and software.

Some I took a couple of days ago when it finally snowed.
Original post by cgvince
My New best image(s), taken in NYC, Been taking photos since christmas

Tossup between these

This one, absolutely brilliant
Original post by Herr Stamper
For me this image sums up quite nicely the wildness of the highlands in Scotland. Potentially a really nice shot if I had a decent camera and software.

Potentially? It already is, IMO! What do you think is wrong with it as it is now?
A few I like :smile:

I'm not a professional photographer by any means, but I love this photo of my beautiful niece and had some nice comments on it too:

Sorry, I have no idea how to upload a full scale pic!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by FormerlyHistoryStudent
Potentially? It already is, IMO! What do you think is wrong with it as it is now?

I'd like to focus on the tree by itself in the foreground with the backdrop of the loch in the intermediate background and the peaks in the distance.

Another of my favourites is this one;

I enjoy a good munro, it's like walking up into the clouds (which it literally is with some, like this image). I know a lot of people only consider going abroad for holidays but people should consider the highlands, particularly the NW.
Original post by Herr Stamper
I know a lot of people only consider going abroad for holidays but people should consider the highlands, particularly the NW.

I know, the Highlands are absolutely stunning! I went on a road trip round Scotland last summer, and I was gobsmacked by how beautiful all the scenery is. I know what you mean about being in the clouds, too - went up Ben Nevis and was astonished at how incredibly quickly the clouds moved past. I really need to go back to Scotland and explore even more! I agree, people often overlook the UK as a holiday destination - maybe because familiarity breeds contempt? There's so, so many wonderful places, not just in Scotland but in England, Wales and Northern Ireland too.
(edited 12 years ago)

You probably should see the full size view though.

Full size
(edited 12 years ago)

Mt. Etna erupting - the smoke blowing in the wind.

30 seconds of the Amalfi coast

The Amalfi Coast - village on the cliff.

A picturesque street sign
Original post by Vazzyb

Mt. Etna erupting - the smoke blowing in the wind.

30 seconds of the Amalfi coast

The Amalfi Coast - village on the cliff.

A picturesque street sign

Oh I love photos like these, that are so atmospheric of different places around the world! Hopefully I'll get some of my own when I go to Portugal in June! :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending