The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

so far Deutsche Bank and Citi Quest are the only ones for which massive offers are coming , apart from that everywhere else is pretty filled up i suppose
GS Sec people...have you received your contracts yet?
how many people have citiquest offers?
Reply 4583
Anyone else get an email from CS saying they are still looking at CVs? Not sure what to make of it as a couple others on here said they were already full.
Reply 4584
JP Morgan: 19-23 March
Morgan Stanley: 26-30 March, 16-20 April
Credit Suisse: 26-29 March
Bank Of America: 26-30 March
Nomura: 10-13 April
UBS: 26 - 30 march

What about DB and Citi Certificate in Finance??
Original post by miml
Anyone else get an email from CS saying they are still looking at CVs? Not sure what to make of it as a couple others on here said they were already full.

yeah i got that email
Reply 4586
Original post by miml

yeah got that email, seems to suggest that they've already given out loads of places already though
Yeah same email. Probably given out enough offers and now just waiting to see how many people don't accept.
i just missed a call regarding spring week :/ what's funny is that it's not a private number but when I call back it says " Hello we tried calling you we may try again later " :frown:
Anybody has an idea which firm it may be?
(edited 12 years ago)
citi numerical was a suprise :biggrin:

its not really hard, just watching all that data on a paper would be much easier and faster

what you guys think?
i read about those talentq numericals, it would be really hard to find a passing benchmark..
Reply 4590
BNP Paribas rejection e-mail this afternoon - has anybody else heard anything from them?

Shame because I made a decent effort on the essay, but oh well. Submitted around 26th December I think.

Original post by soczek322

Your username sounds familiar from Pressure Trade :wink:
Reply 4591
Hell yeaaah!!!!

Rejection from BNPP.
Reply 4592
Anyone trying ICAP?
rejected from bnpp, anyone had a hsbc telephone interview? know what they are like?
Reply 4594
Guys, what would you choose between Citi offer & BAML offer in Sales & Trading?

which one is better ? in which one the conversion rate is usually better to gain a place for a summer .. ?

thanks a lot
Reply 4595
Original post by jerem026
Guys, what would you choose between Citi offer & BAML offer in Sales & Trading?

which one is better ? in which one the conversion rate is usually better to gain a place for a summer .. ?

thanks a lot

Citi
Original post by soczek322
Yeah same email. Probably given out enough offers and now just waiting to see how many people don't accept.

I got a offer for CS and their deadline for sending back contracts was the 13th, maybe some people declined and therefore they're having another look?
Reply 4597
Original post by I'mSet

Original post by I'mSet
Citi

thank you for your answer.

how do you know ? from last year ? do you have any number?

thanks!!
Reply 4598
Original post by TomasK
Hell yeaaah!!!!

Rejection from BNPP.

Sorry to hear that bro.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4599
Phone interview with RBS. How its like and how many stages are there? Does anyone know the date of this program? Thank you for your help!

Latest

Trending

Trending