The Student Room Group

Psychology AQA A PSYA4 18th June 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
i dunnoe hormones changes jke i think ive matured from what i was b4 and what i am now i use to muck about a lot but now im really calm with that i only chill occasionally now! helping ppl helps me learn as it allows me to recap aswell.
Original post by ikz94
i dunnoe hormones changes jke i think ive matured from what i was b4 and what i am now i use to muck about a lot but now im really calm with that i only chill occasionally now! helping ppl helps me learn as it allows me to recap aswell.

True that it does reinforce your learning. So did you used to be like a gangster before, if so why do you think that was. Was it cos of the environment/peers?

You still seem like the class clown :wink: But getting on with your work at the same time. Which is perfect. Because usually ppl are either one or the other.

Btw what grade did you get last year?
Reply 122
Original post by y.yousef
True that it does reinforce your learning. So did you used to be like a gangster before, if so why do you think that was. Was it cos of the environment/peers?

You still seem like the class clown :wink: But getting on with your work at the same time. Which is perfect. Because usually ppl are either one or the other.

Btw what grade did you get last year?

ill be straight up yousef i got DUU in psychology chem and maths i was an A in chem and pasychology at first and a C in maths but i ****ed about like mad use to chill go home like 7 most of the days sheehsa etc. though havent done sheehs ain a year i don't smoke though. hit me hard when i got my results made realsie before that ddint think much was young perhaps. so im sort of redoing as with a2 psychology changed chem and maths cos i couldnt do them again so doing communication and culture as and as history doing much better alhamdullillah . let me tell you another thing yeah my mates i use to chillwith at colleeg still **** about to this day . im thinking i flopped one eyar i aint gna flop another it's diffrent if u flopped your firsst year do it again or apprenticeship yh but 2 years nah cuz u can be taht G of that i aint on that. they still **** about plus recenbtly found most of them drink now for the buzz . also i got to a colegge full of asians THC COLLEGE (RYT THAT ON GOOGLE TRUST) I WENT TO A PRIVATE SCHOOL AND so ddi they so liek theyre more ****ed than my private school init so dont chill with them chill with my boys from my private secondary school. lastly you know ppl say colleeg days are the one trust eevryday ahs been **** i ahd liver school days taht's a fact so im just putting my haed down and hoping uni life is what o can acheive inshallah!

SOZ FOR THE LONG JOURNEY BUT TAHT WAS MY JOURNEY :wink:
Anyone doing Schizophrenia and Media?

Im doing Schizophrenia if that helps
Original post by LittleMizzSunshine
Im doing Schizophrenia if that helps

Have you watched that film, something over a cookoo's nest? We watched that in class, and it involves schizophrenic individuals.Absolutely solid movie :biggrin:
Reply 125
Have you watched that film, something over a cookoo's nest? We watched that in class, and it involves schizophrenic individuals.Absolutely solid movie :biggrin:

whats the film called might watched it in my spare time we watche a real life film on a guy who rerecoveerd from schizophrenia i almost cried damn it was that good understood eevrything the pesron was saying it touched the heart beautiful. :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by ikz94
whats the film called might watched it in my spare time we watche a real life film on a guy who rerecoveerd from schizophrenia i almost cried damn it was that good understood eevrything the pesron was saying it touched the heart beautiful. :smile:

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073486/
Original post by ikz94

One that flew over the Cuckoo's nest. Sick movie with that nicolson guy.

Aww,:console: i've never cried watching something.

Well i'm not gonna admit to it :biggrin:

Original post by Heyimdec
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073486/

Have you watched it?
Reply 128
One that flew over the Cuckoo's nest. Sick movie with that nicolson guy.

Aww,:console: i've never cried watching something.

Well i'm not gonna admit to it :biggrin:

Have you watched it?

No its was like so on point and it was a real the guy who ahd schizophrenia recorded it himslef thatw as the amazing things it takes COURAGE to do that man so awesome!
Original post by ikz94
No its was like so on point and it was a real the guy who ahd schizophrenia recorded it himslef thatw as the amazing things it takes COURAGE to do that man so awesome!

:eek: A REAL one...?
I think i'd be much too scared to watch that.
Cos when i watched the movie one, i was like kinda scared of the people, and the setting. But then after i got used to of it.

But what did he record him self doing?
Reply 130
:eek: A REAL one...?
I think i'd be much too scared to watch that.
Cos when i watched the movie one, i was like kinda scared of the people, and the setting. But then after i got used to of it.

But what did he record him self doing?

he recorde it after he recovered he basically recorde how it began and like evnts where he had schizophrenic moments how it interfred with his uni degree one of them he went out once and he like had some spasm attack yeh and he wanted to cut himself so much or sumthin he even shows the toilet he use to sit in uni and cut himself! its so touching cos his mates actually draggedd him to the hospital and he was sasying how he was kicking them like a manaica even in the hospital. the funny aprt was he escaped from the psychiatrsit hospital cos he ddint lkiek that ehwas being monitored but eh got worse then they founs him then lie he proper stayed and he recovered and got better he went through therapy and it relived him. ah if only i knew eer my tecaher showed it from i would have shrec it !
Original post by ikz94
he recorde it after he recovered he basically recorde how it began and like evnts where he had schizophrenic moments how it interfred with his uni degree one of them he went out once and he like had some spasm attack yeh and he wanted to cut himself so much or sumthin he even shows the toilet he use to sit in uni and cut himself! its so touching cos his mates actually draggedd him to the hospital and he was sasying how he was kicking them like a manaica even in the hospital. the funny aprt was he escaped from the psychiatrsit hospital cos he ddint lkiek that ehwas being monitored but eh got worse then they founs him then lie he proper stayed and he recovered and got better he went through therapy and it relived him. ah if only i knew eer my tecaher showed it from i would have shrec it !

Oh MY god, how the hell did you go through with watching that :afraid:
I swear it'd come in my nightmare or something..

How did he escape? :hmmmm:
Reply 132
Oh MY god, how the hell did you go through with watching that :afraid:
I swear it'd come in my nightmare or something..

How did he escape? :hmmmm:

I can't remmebr oh yeah he asked the lady can he go for a smoke and they have to go tot he smoke area but he took the advantage and legged it lol! :biggrin:
Original post by ikz94
I can't remmebr oh yeah he asked the lady can he go for a smoke and they have to go tot he smoke area but he took the advantage and legged it lol! :biggrin:

They did that in the movie as well, so obviously the movie was very accurate then. Watch it on youtube, it should be there.
I'm studying
Media Psychology, Schizophernia and Research Methods. I am really hoping to do well on this paper (would love an overall B when my results are out in August) because hopefully in September I am going to do a Psychology degree at either at Edge Hill University or the University of Bradford. :smile:
Reply 135
Have you watched it?

Yes, it is very good. :biggrin:
Yes, it is very good. :biggrin:

Very good indeed, everyones acting was superb.
Btw you know the nurse, is she good or bad? I'm still confused as to what the director was trying to portray her as.:s-smilie:
Did you watch it in school like i did?
Reply 137
Very good indeed, everyones acting was superb.
Btw you know the nurse, is she good or bad? I'm still confused as to what the director was trying to portray her as.:s-smilie:
Did you watch it in school like i did?

I think the director was triyng to portray the nurse as good, but Jack Nicholson didn't like her, haha. Yeah, we watched it last year after finishing Abnormality in PSYA2. :smile:
I think the director was triyng to portray the nurse as good, but Jack Nicholson didn't like her, haha. Yeah, we watched it last year after finishing Abnormality in PSYA2. :smile:

Ohh :K: we watched it rencently. And i still have no idea why that indian dude killed nicolson off.:confused:
My OCR exam is on the 18th june 9:00 am.. we have to remember 72 studies. what about you AQA people?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending