The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blueray
A file is downloading? Print screen please, sounds like a virus.

Lol thanks, but don't worry, I think loads of people are having the problem...

Spoiler

Original post by I Persia I
What's everyone picking for their A-levels? :smile:

-Maths
-Further Maths
-Physics
-Economics

Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry :smile:

And I may do economics AS this year too (as the AS course is very similar to the GCSE course).
Original post by usycool1

And I may do economics AS this year too (as the AS course is very similar to the GCSE course).

Omg good luck you have a solid set of subjects there!
Reply 403
Should I do what I like or what I'm best at?? so stuck :frown:
Reply 404
:argh: Haven't any work this half term. Got no motivation :banghead:
Reply 405

Lol thanks, but don't worry, I think loads of people are having the problem...

Spoiler

I'm on chrome no problem...
Original post by blueray
I'm on chrome no problem...

Lol it's working now :biggrin:
Original post by ElMoro
I've had that problem since yesterday - on opera and firefox (I never let the file download though)

Try clearing your cache. I cleared my cache on Google Chrome and it's working now :smile:
Reply 408
Lol it's working now :biggrin:

The whole website wasn't working before :biggrin:

Oh new box :smile:
Original post by blueray
The whole website wasn't working before :biggrin:

Oh new box :smile:

It was closed down for a it for the maintenance stuff. Can't see any changes yet
I did OCR Northern Ireland a few months ago! Our teacher isn't giving us our results though :frown: What's your question?
I've done all my French c/a too :smile:

Lucky with the French! I have full marks in both my speaking but they're still making me do another one :frown: On the other hand, sorry to hear you aren't getting your for History though! That's mean isn't it? Is there no way you can get them?

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think our question is to do with the Good Friday Agreement. What was yours?

Original post by blueray
Yes my final writing one :smile: wbu?

Yes doing final writing and speaking now. What's your topic? Mine is Holidays (exciting) haha, I find the speaking assessments nerve wracking though! Especially the question we haven't prepared for - I'm always worried I won't understand :s-smilie: Hope yours goes well! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 411
Which exams will you have in the summer? I have french listening & reading, german listening & reading, 2 maths , 1 english lit, physics unit 3, chem unit 3, bio unit 3, geog unit 2, and history unit 2. No retakes thank god !

Oh and i'm taking english lit, french, maths, history, general studies for AS
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 412
Original post by Student96
Lucky with the French! I have full marks in both my speaking but they're still making me do another one :frown: On the other hand, sorry to hear you aren't getting your for History though! That's mean isn't it? Is there no way you can get them?

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think our question is to do with the Good Friday Agreement. What was yours?

Yes doing final writing and speaking now. What's your topic? Mine is Holidays (exciting) haha, I find the speaking assessments nerve wracking though! Especially the question we haven't prepared for - I'm always worried I won't understand :s-smilie: Hope yours goes well! :smile:

Thanks :biggrin: Yeah same, but I don't know what the writing one will be on...maybe the environment? Btw you still haven't put up an avatar or set gender :tongue:
Original post by amirlad
Which exams will you have in the summer? I have french listening & reading, german listening & reading, 2 maths , 1 english lit, physics unit 3, chem unit 3, bio unit 3, geog unit 2, and history unit 2. No retakes thank god !

I have:
French listening and reading
English Language (Information and Ideas)
English literature (Animal Farm and Seamus Heaney)
GCSE Linear Maths (Calculator and Non-Calculator)
AS Maths (c1, c2, m1)
Biology (B3), Physics (P3) and Chemistry (C3)
History (USA and Britain)
Computing
Economics (How the economy works and globalisation)
RE (Ethics)

And maybe some resits for English lit, depending on how I did last month :s-smilie:
Original post by amirlad

I have :
Religious Studies(1 ethics and 1 philosophy)
Biology (practical paper, extended and MC)
Physics (p1,p2,p3)
Chemistry (c1,c2,c3)
Eng Literature (Conflict, TKAM and Crucible)
Eng Language
Maths (Calc and Non-Calc)
Geography (Physical and Human)
German (Reading and Listening)
AS Critical Thinking (Unit 2)
and I have my Art exam end of March

I may be doing retakes depending on how i did in the january exams for RS and Crit thinking

funfunfun -.-
Reply 415
I have
French x2 - Listening and reading
Maths - unit 3
English Lit x2 - (To kill a mockingbird + kindertransport) + (Poems - Character and voice)
English Language - unit 1
Biology (B3), Chem (C3) + Physics (P3)
Geography - unit 3
History - American West
Catering - unit 2
Reply 416
Oh and RS 2xphilosophy (back to back) and 2x ethics (back to back)
Original post by blueray
Thanks :biggrin: Yeah same, but I don't know what the writing one will be on...maybe the environment? Btw you still haven't put up an avatar or set gender :tongue:

Oh thanks for the reminder haha :P

Oh, I remember doing one about the environment - all 5 of my answers were about the various parks in my local area!
Reply 418
Guuuuuuuys, I got my braces off today :3
Reply 419

What do you want to do at university?

Good set of A-Levels, BTW. Which ones are you taking this year (or have taken already)?

Latest