The Student Room Group

If there was a Star Trek GCSE

What if there was a Star Trek GCSE?-I have added a fake exam paper i made in the managed attachments. and can you help me decide on what the grade boundaries should be for 100,90,80,70,60,50,45% of the UMS?
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
im sorry but in the politest way possible, you have WAY to much free time.
Reply 2
Hmmm, I do like the odd bit of Star Trek, but don't you think this is taking things a bit far?
Reply 3
Original post by cl_steele
im sorry but in the politest way possible, you have WAY to much free time.

have you seen the PDFs?and its the half term-how can you not have free time?and it only took roughly 8 hrs to make.
I think you need to get started on a Star Trek A Level.
oh god.... REALLY?
Reply 6
lol
Reply 7
Original post by Dalek1099
have you seen the PDFs?and its the half term-how can you not have free time?and it only took roughly 8 hrs to make.

Yes i have seen the PDFs.
I mean every one likes a bit of Star-trek once in a while but over kill wouldnt you say?
8 hours? daymn boy thats time you could be sleeping! or drinking! or both :wink:
lol this is hilarious man. looks like a genuine exam paper lool
:rofl:
Reply 10
would probably get another U
Reply 11
Original post by oh-my-diddy
lol this is hilarious man. looks like a genuine exam paper lool

i need to seriously know what the grade boundaries should be.
...which there isn't.

/thread
I salute you cadet. On behalf of the Starfleet Academy, you may now rise as Captain of the Starship USS Toomuchtimeonmyhands. Live long and prosper.
(edited 12 years ago)
You really need to get out more

Mind you ... given the fact that I was reaching for pen and paper thinking ... ooooh I could do that one ... maybe I should get out more too
Reply 15
Original post by TenOfThem
You really need to get out more

Mind you ... given the fact that I was reaching for pen and paper thinking ... ooooh I could do that one ... maybe I should get out more too

The maths one?Have you worked out the answer yet? The paper is 50% of the GCSE by the way and the rest is coursework:
Unit 2:The Portrayal of Antagonists and Special Effects in Star Trek(25%)(40 Marks)(3hr)
Unit 3:Roles,Responsibilities and Ethics(25%) (40 Marks)(3hr)
Both units are controlled assessment and should be answered like n English,with a PEEE essay and with case studies for evidence.
Original post by Dalek1099
What if there was a Star Trek GCSE?-I have added a fake exam paper i made in the managed attachments. and can you help me decide on what the grade boundaries should be for 100,90,80,70,60,50,45% of the UMS?

Kid you are gonna be famous. Right now I'm gobsmacked anybody of your age could come up with something geniunely this genius.

I love you.

p.s marry me? :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
There's a Lady GaGa degree so why not.
Excellent! :rofl:

However, on the last page, the "do not write outside the box" in the bottom right is messed up.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19
I prefer Star Wars, but I would have taken this over Geography :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest