King's College London Freshers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
http://www.facebook.com/groups/349983091702076/

Arts & Humanities FB group for 2012 entry! :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
does anyone know if King's has a curling team/club?
Reply 162
Hey guys! Only just received an offer to study International Politics (AAB) I'm still unsure if to choose Kings or Bristol but chances are I will end up choosing Kings!
Reply 163
Original post by Campsa
Hey guys! Only just received an offer to study International Politics (AAB) I'm still unsure if to choose Kings or Bristol but chances are I will end up choosing Kings!

Well done :wink: When did you send your application ?
I'd say choose King's ahaha ! Did you apply for straight Politics at Bristol ?
Reply 164
Original post by Stelmaria
Well done :wink: When did you send your application ?
I'd say choose King's ahaha ! Did you apply for straight Politics at Bristol ?

I sent my application on the 7th of November and yes, I applied to read straight Politics at Bristol... the other courses didn't really appeal to me! International Politics at King's seems more interesting than straight Politics at Bristol though from what I have seen on their respective websites.

Have you also applied to do Politics?
Original post by sumergocogito
does anyone know if King's has a curling team/club?

I don't think so, the list of sports clubs is here.
Original post by sudo_euclid
I don't think so, the list of sports clubs is here.

thanks. I checked there too, and was surprised that they didn't have it. Are there curling clubs in London?
thanks. I checked there too, and was surprised that they didn't have it. Are there curling clubs in London?

why not create the society? would look great on your CV :wink:
Reply 168
Aaargh this accommodation ranking system is driving me insane!
Original post by viksta1000

I see you've firmed King's for Business Management next year. I'm waiting on an offer at the moment, what grades did you get at A level? I'm actually going to be transferring from another uni if I get the offer (hopefully).
Original post by SkewedLogic
I see you've firmed King's for Business Management next year. I'm waiting on an offer at the moment, what grades did you get at A level? I'm actually going to be transferring from another uni if I get the offer (hopefully).

actually, im a first year Business Management student already at King's lol

I got 3A's (Maths, Chemistry and Economics)

which uni are you transferring from?

true. But if other universities don't have teams, there wouldn't be competitions.
Reply 172
How ironic that as the thread-starter, I don't even know if I'm going to firm King's anymore! :s-smilie:
true. But if other universities don't have teams, there wouldn't be competitions.

...and King's would come first! :biggrin:

...and last.

haha! That's a terrific plan!
Reply 176
Has anyone applied for accommodation yet? I still haven't heard back from King's and it's been more than three weeks by now!
Reply 177
Original post by sandrog33
Has anyone applied for accommodation yet? I still haven't heard back from King's and it's been more than three weeks by now!

Hey, yeah I'm in the same boat, I applied for accommodation about a month ago and still haven't heard anything.

That website seemed really crappy though so I'm a bit worried..
Original post by rural_boy
Hey, yeah I'm in the same boat, I applied for accommodation about a month ago and still haven't heard anything.

That website seemed really crappy though so I'm a bit worried..

I don't think King's will respond before everyone has applied... Some people are still awaiting replies from some universities, and therefore can't firm anything and apply for accommodation...
Dentistry offer from Kingggssss :smile:

this 'inside the m25 ring road' thing is really annoying though

Quick Reply

Latest