The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
Doing training atm which makes life far more interesting and keeping me on my toes.

Oooo hopefully that will go well. Well if you look at chelmsford there's a spare room you can use and a lift.

It be in London when I book it need to do that soon, and I live in London anyway but a good offer thanks

Nice training is good, I saw a trainer job at Addenbrooke in histology looked like it could have been good, a mixture of lab and morgue work
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by WhatTheFunk
It be in London when I book it need to do that soon, and I live in London anyway but a good offer thanks

Nice training is good, I saw a trainer job at Addenbrooke in histology looked like it could have been good, a mixture of lab and morgue work

That would have been interesting i suppose, i'm gonna have to start looking for a job again soon, but not quite yet. Happy christmas!
That would have been interesting i suppose, i'm gonna have to start looking for a job again soon, but not quite yet. Happy christmas!

maybe:p:

looking for a new job already, you are gong though them :p:

merry christm:xmas:
maybe:p:

looking for a new job already, you are gong though them :p:

merry christm:xmas:

well its only a 9month position this time, so i will need another one when hte contract ends. :frown:
well its only a 9month position this time, so i will need another one when hte contract ends. :frown:

thats abit annoying thats very short term job, no way of it being made longer
thats abit annoying thats very short term job, no way of it being made longer

They are hoping so, but if it can't happen then i'd like to at least have some options
They are hoping so, but if it can't happen then i'd like to at least have some options

always good to keep options opens, with the NHS being hit with more funding cut backs which won't front line staff :p:
*bumpity bump*

so is anyone else on here still at Essex? or is just me? :tongue: what did people think of the SU elections?
:hi: i'm still in essex......
:hi: i'm still in essex......

cool :smile: how are things? I haven't posted in this thread for a while but looks like it has been quiet anyway!
Original post by SciFiBoy
cool :smile: how are things? I haven't posted in this thread for a while but looks like it has been quiet anyway!

I'm alright, not been up to much hence no cake pictures :biggrin: I think it normally is quiet if paddy and i aren't talking rubbish
I'm in a part of Essex :p:
I'm in a part of Essex :p:

What you up to know!
I'm alright, not been up to much hence no cake pictures :biggrin: I think it normally is quiet if paddy and i aren't talking rubbish

haha! I miss the cake! :tongue: ah, Paddy hasn't been in here for a while (though to be fair he isn't at Essex anymore!)

make sure you post any more cakes you make :^_^:
haha! I miss the cake! :tongue: ah, Paddy hasn't been in here for a while (though to be fair he isn't at Essex anymore!)

make sure you post any more cakes you make :^_^:

As soon as i bake some i will, i've been busy fixing bikes recently.

these are what is next in line! www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1998/sticky-toffee-banoffee-cake and the others down the side

And technically i'm not at essex anymore, and nor's Robinson
(edited 12 years ago)
What you up to know!

Being a bum and a statistics :p:

Even volunteering you get rejected for

That picture would be fitting once dose not simple get a job after essex uni :p:

I am waiting for some news on a few things, not holding my breath

Are you still in the lab
Being a bum and a statistics :p:

Even volunteering you get rejected for

That picture would be fitting once dose not simple get a job after essex uni :p:

I am waiting for some news on a few things, not holding my breath

Are you still in the lab

That sucks, give me until july and i'll join you being a statistic
As soon as i bake some i will, i've been busy fixing bikes recently.

these are what is next in line! www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1998/sticky-toffee-banoffee-cake and the others down the side

And technically i'm not at essex anymore, and nor's Robinson

yay! cake!

that cake looks amazing :coma:

:eek: traitors! (though technically im at home due to illness atm so not in Essex either temporarily!)
yay! cake!

that cake looks amazing :coma:

:eek: traitors! (though technically im at home due to illness atm so not in Essex either temporarily!)

traitors we may be, but we are in essex :biggrin: which is closer than you :tongue:

Oh no whats wrong?
traitors we may be, but we are in essex :biggrin: which is closer than you :tongue:

Oh no whats wrong?

:tongue:

severe ear infection causing severe vertigo :frown: been ill for over a month now but has been worse last 10 days so had to come home and dunno when will be well enough to go back! probably means will have to redo 2nd year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending