The Student Room Group

Barts and The London Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4000
Original post by Democracy
Well from what I know the BL GEP selection centre takes place over several days this week, and yes there are still A100 interviews going on for both grads and school leavers.

Reply 4001
Original post by chocolate_pies
Hmm, but some students with 510 points that are still waiting for an interview. Do you have any idea why? Could I ask how many ucas points you have?

510, and they look at other things too, from what I understand ukcat and personal statement are very important

how many ucas points do you have?
Reply 4002
I need massive advice, if there are any grads on A100 or A101 PLEASE make yourselves known.
Original post by Tripo
I need massive advice, if there are any grads on A100 or A101 PLEASE make yourselves known.

Not a grad but might be able to help, what's the matter?
Reply 4004
Original post by DoaaK
510, and they look at other things too, from what I understand ukcat and personal statement are very important

how many ucas points do you have?

Yeah got rejected. Cutoff is 510? LOL! :biggrin:
Reply 4005
Original post by Revent
Good luck!!

Original post by andioula
good luck! i have mine on the 28th and i am totally nervous aswell...
be optimistic and think positevely!

Original post by Revent

I've done a heart dissection before :laugh: It was pretty cool I have to admit.

The heart dissection was the best one we did in school, it was crazy how many people couldn't handle it and had to leave the room.
Potential Bartans, take pride in our anatomy teaching area and anatomy lecturer being on national television.

For those of you that haven't already seen it, here's a link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01cmqdc/Panorama_Britains_Hidden_Alcoholics/ to the panaroma programme, and you can see the Turnbull Centre from 8:10 onwards, with Dr Molyneux speaking shortly.
I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas!!!
Reply 4008
Original post by Future Doc
I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas!!!

I really reeeeally hope it's a good Christmas!!!
Reply 4009
Original post by pan_93

:frown: :frown:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Potential Bartans, take pride in our anatomy teaching area and anatomy lecturer being on national television.

For those of you that haven't already seen it, here's a link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01cmqdc/Panorama_Britains_Hidden_Alcoholics/ to the panaroma programme, and you can see the Turnbull Centre from 8:10 onwards, with Dr Molyneux speaking shortly.

Haha that's actually quite cool.

I think I remember you guys mentioning her when I was down.
Is it the same one?
Reply 4011
Original post by Tripo

i've got my interview for A101 tomorrow (22nd) :cry2: Sounds like something I need to hear too?!
Original post by Tripo

Hey,

I'm a grad applicant, don't know if I'll be able to help or not!

Good post mate :smile:
Has there been a UKCAT grade deflation?
Reply 4015

So exciting, I met her in the open day!
Reply 4016
Original post by Tinth

The heart dissection was the best one we did in school, it was crazy how many people couldn't handle it and had to leave the room.

It was compulsory for our class :p:
Reply 4017
Original post by pan_93

i didn't say the cut off point is 510? i said that i have 510 ucas points
Reply 4018

Original post by DoaaK
i didn't say the cut off point is 510? i said that i have 510 ucas points

oh i see...my bad

But...I have yet to see anyone with an interview with less than 510 so it could well be the cut off point
Could someone please work out my UCAS tariff points? For some reason I'm confused. I achieved AAABD last year. I am predicted AAA. I have an IT qualification worth 10 UCAS points.I managed to obtain an interview earlier this month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending