Not bad, I'd say :rolleyes:
1 offer, 2 rejections so far. Miles better than last year :smile:
How's yours going?

Original post by Tzarchasm
x

Original post by Nnuunnuu
x

Same with me! But my sister asks me to correct her french essays :s-smilie:
I did a very rushed fast track GCSE in it in year 9 and then squeezed an AS into year 10. We didn't learn the language, only how to pass the exam.. Not to mention I haven't done it in 3 ish years..
I try to explain this to her but apparently I'm just lazy :dontknow:
3 weeks today til march :nooo:
come at me decisions :badger:
Reply 5062
officially finished from UCAS now :biggrin:

soooo much better than last year!

good luck to anyone who still hasn't heard :smile:
Reply 5063
Original post by pan_93
officially finished from UCAS now :biggrin:

soooo much better than last year!

good luck to anyone who still hasn't heard :smile:

Congratulations. :smile: Where did you get offers from?
Reply 5064
Original post by Medican
Congratulations. :smile: Where did you get offers from?

I got UCL and Hull York offers (firmed UCL) but rejections from Peninsula (after interview) and barts (before interview).

How is your application getting on?
Reply 5065
Original post by pan_93
I got UCL and Hull York offers (firmed UCL) but rejections from Peninsula (after interview) and barts (before interview).

Wow congrats! Things are a bit slow tbh. one rejection and one interview. :smile:
An offer from Southampton feels so liberating after a year of not have a place, I'm finally going to be a doctor!!! Hopefully I'll go to Imperial though, but if not meh!
Original post by pan_93

Didn't you apply to Downing last year?
Reply 5068
Original post by Palladium
Didn't you apply to Downing last year?

Yes i did! That feels like such a long time ago. Did you? How are you getting on this time?
Original post by laurenl93
Lmao @ the badger

My mum actually said to me today, 6 weeks tills the END of march

**** our lives if our unis delay it till the start of April :facepalm:

Someone on the Aberdeen thread said that they may wait till the start of April to hand out offers :s-smilie: :frown:
Reply 5070
Original post by laurenl93
aberdeen waited until early april/late march to reject me, then gave the same generic feedback to those pre and post interview :rolleyes:

bastards.

I'm so tired of not being able to rep!!
Original post by Tinth
I'm so tired of not being able to rep!!

not me, I think I did rep it :mmm:
Hey folks!

Just wanted to ask a really stupid question but to those resitting A2 modules: did any of you get a certificate for the A level you're retaking? I got a certifcate with my B grade in Chemistry but I told my school to un-cash the grade because I wanted to retake one module in Jan, and cash it in then.

I suppose my question is that if the grade was "un-cashed" why did I get a certificate for it?

A really late question (not to mention dumb) but it just occured to me now LOL
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
Hey folks!

Just wanted to ask a really stupid question but to those resitting A2 modules: did any of you get a certificate for the A level you're retaking? I got a certifcate with my B grade in Chemistry but I told my school to un-cash the grade because I wanted to retake one module in Jan, and cash it in then.

I suppose my question is that if the grade was "un-cashed" why did I get a certificate for it?

A really late question (not to mention dumb) but it just occured to me now LOL

Yeh i got a certificate for the A Level I'm retaking.. im assuming u get a certificate for any exam you sit and then if your grade changes after resit you get another one maybe?
Original post by Nnuunnuu
Yeh i got a certificate for the A Level I'm retaking.. im assuming u get a certificate for any exam you sit and then if your grade changes after resit you get another one maybe?

Yeah thanks, that makes sense.
Was just panicking last minute for no reason I guess :tongue:
hey looks like im going to be a reapplicants for 2013!

just wondered if anyone knew any medical schools that are reapplicant friendly, i know that leeds are :smile: also i heard that peninsula dont require reapplicants to take the ukcat, is that true? thanks
Reply 5076
Original post by roar558
Someone on the Aberdeen thread said that they may wait till the start of April to hand out offers :s-smilie: :frown:

At the earliest apparently.
Original post by hopefulmedic:)

just wondered if anyone knew any medical schools that are reapplicant friendly, i know that leeds are :smile: also i heard that peninsula dont require reapplicants to take the ukcat, is that true? thanks

I believe Barts and HYMS are reapplicant friendly or at least I heard they were that's why I applied to them! St Andrews also offers you a good shot if you have good A levels.

Wait until you get your A levels before deciding where.
Original post by hopefulmedic:)

Hey, I'm also in your situation.

You want to make a thread on 2013 re-app since this thread was made last year around this time?
Original post by kingme
At the earliest apparently.

I really don't think they would keep us waiting that long...would they?!
I still think (hope) it will be around mid-March

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending