The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4720
How do most of the spring weeks work in terms of moving onto summer internships??
e.g. I know the last day of the UBS spring week is an AC for their summer and you find out straight away (like the next working day) whether you were successful or not. Whilst CS you might get fast track to do an AC in the summer.
What is it like for most places?
Original post by birdy303
How do most of the spring weeks work in terms of moving onto summer internships??
e.g. I know the last day of the UBS spring week is an AC for their summer and you find out straight away (like the next working day) whether you were successful or not. Whilst CS you might get fast track to do an AC in the summer.
What is it like for most places?

Do you have a spring week offer from UBS?
Original post by birdy303
Whilst CS you might get fast track to do an AC in the summer.

Does anyone else know anything about this? Converstion rates or the assessments during the SW?
Reply 4723
Original post by sportycricketer
I have an offer from BNP Paribas and Nomura. Which one would people recommend me to do? Thanks :smile:

what time did u received your bnp offer?
Reply 4724
Original post by i_hate_teeth

yep
Reply 4725
I have an AC for Barcap in March.

Just wondered for those who have had interviews how technically demanding they are? Or are they largely competency focused?

I realise there is an element of competition on this thread but also understand that most have already been given offers. So thought I might get away with asking this question.
Original post by Amarcou
I have an AC for Barcap in March.

Just wondered for those who have had interviews how technically demanding they are? Or are they largely competency focused?

I realise there is an element of competition on this thread but also understand that most have already been given offers. So thought I might get away with asking this question.

When did you get the invite and how? and what division? Thanks!
Anyone doing HSBC or Morgan Stanley?
Reply 4728
Got the "CitiQuest is full" message today.

We've now completed our recruitment for the 2012 1st Year Programme Citi Quest and so unfortunately can no longer consider your application. After reviewing your application we would like to offer you the opportunity to transfer your application our Certificate in Finance programme. This is a 3 day insight programme running the 2nd 4th April and will consist of an introduction to the business, professional training, business games and networking sessions. If you would like to transfer please let us know.

All the best,

Citi Graduate Recruitment

I know it's not quite CitiQuest, but I think I'd still take the CiF if there was an offer on the table.
Reply 4729
Original post by i_hate_teeth

Are you a gay egyptian?
Reply 4730
Original post by soczek322
When did you get the invite and how? and what division? Thanks!

Front office and received email today . This may well be because I spent a day there on Friday and made a good impression .
Original post by jevira
Are you a gay egyptian?

I'm actually laughing out loud to this.
Original post by Amarcou
Front office and received email today . This may well be because I spent a day there on Friday and made a good impression .

How? Uni trip?
for people who recieved unofficial rbs ACs, any of you guys still waiting???
Reply 4734
Original post by course101
I'm actually laughing out loud to this.

Glad you enjoyed.

But it is spelt righ, isn't it?:colondollar: A gay egyptian.
Original post by jevira
Glad you enjoyed.

But it is spelt righ, isn't it?:colondollar: A gay egyptian.

lol think so :colondollar:
I have an offer from BNP Paribas and Nomura. Which one would people recommend me to do? Thanks :smile:
Reply 4737
Original post by sportycricketer

the one which you think you will get the most from.

do some research, only you know what you want.
Original post by thecodman

yeh :\
Reply 4739
Original post by thecodman

When did you have your phone interview?

Latest

Trending

Trending