Liverpool

LJMU 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Just got an offer for education studies and early years :smile:
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool
Reply 61
anyone planning on firming liverpool jmu (i am)
we could be friends on facebook O____O
(not a pervert, btw :L:L)
Reply 62
Got a conditional offer for Forensic Anthropology at LJMU! Excited. I love Liverpool and will be living out there.
I feel old at nearly 23 but what the hey, you only live once.
Reply 63
Original post by Clairy
Got a conditional offer for Forensic Anthropology at LJMU! Excited. I love Liverpool and will be living out there.
I feel old at nearly 23 but what the hey, you only live once.

Congrats on your offer! I've got one for the same course, and I'm still waiting to hear from my 1st choice uni, but might very well end up at LJMU :smile: Just thought I'd say hi since I'm the same age as you and feel very old compared to most people applying ;D
Reply 64
Original post by Shokata
Congrats on your offer! I've got one for the same course, and I'm still waiting to hear from my 1st choice uni, but might very well end up at LJMU :smile: Just thought I'd say hi since I'm the same age as you and feel very old compared to most people applying ;D

Same to you!

Haha I don't feel too bad now, knowing someone my age is hopefully going too :biggrin:!
I have just had an offer from Bournemouth too, so I am on the fence about going LJMU.
Liverpool is nearer to home though and I have heard amazing things about the Uni :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by Clairy
Same to you!

Haha I don't feel too bad now, knowing someone my age is hopefully going too :biggrin:!
I have just had an offer from Bournemouth too, so I am on the fence about going LJMU.
Liverpool is nearer to home though and I have heard amazing things about the Uni :smile:

I've been in touch with LJMU waiting for my offer, I'll be 22 when course starts so least there'll be a few of us over 20s in first years lurking about lol
Reply 66
What course are you wanting to do? haha are we classed as mature students yet?? :biggrin:!
Reply 67
Original post by Clairy
What course are you wanting to do? haha are we classed as mature students yet?? :biggrin:!

I've applied for physics with astronomy, I think technically we're classed as mature students but universities don't really look at people under 25 as mature realistically.

Waiting for my offer to come through it better hurry up like. What was your offer?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by Kvitty
I've applied for physics with astronomy, I think technically we're classed as mature students but universities don't really look at people under 25 as mature realistically.

Waiting for my offer to come through it better hurry up like. What was your offer?

That course looks amazing although completely mind boggling :biggrin:

I am currently on an Access to HE course and I need to pass the course with merit. I have straight distinctions so far so I should be okay.

Have you only applied to LJMU?
Reply 69
Original post by Clairy
That course looks amazing although completely mind boggling :biggrin:

I am currently on an Access to HE course and I need to pass the course with merit. I have straight distinctions so far so I should be okay.

Have you only applied to LJMU?

That's good news, hopefully you'll get in then :smile: you could just get passes from now on and then average a merit overall.

No, I applied to Edinburgh, Hertfordshire, Nottingham trent and Sussex as well. I've not even thought what my firm or insurance choice will be yet, I've only received the 1 offer from Hertfordshire as it stands.

Where else did you apply to?
Reply 70
Hi, i have a uncondational offer for the foundation degree in computing and will be starting on the 17th of september 2012, anyone else doing the same course? Is grand central close to the james parsons building :/
I got an unconditional for history, and was wondering where the history buildings are?unorganised I know..haha
Reply 72
I've just made LJMU my firm, does anyone have any ideas on which halls to pick?! :-) x
Check out their website, there's loads of advice on there about which Hall to choose for which course - much easier to use than when I made my choice.
Reply 74
Anyone got any offers for BA Drama!? :smile:
Firmed Tourism Management at LJMU .. feel like the only one though looking around! Even on Yougo ... oh dear lol ..
Reply 76
I got an offer from LJMU for forensic psychology & criminal justice! Haven't firmed it yet, waiting for other responses, but pretty sure that LJMU will be my nr 1 choice:smile: Anyone else going to study something like that?
Hello! I got an offer to study Fashion for 2012! My biggest problem is fighting out my top two choices so I just have one favourite! Finding it hard to pick which Uni! I've also got an offer to Falmouth University for Fashion, So theyre completely opposite in terms of locations and size of the place! AHHH STUCKKKKKK!
Reply 78
Firm Choice: Foundation Degree in Computing
Insurance: Computing

Just applied for my accommodation at Victoria Halls :biggrin:
Got a conditional offer for JMU to study Business with HR & maybe Finance too. I'm trying to get into North West Halls, its dead central and cheap too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending