The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1460
Original post by S-man10
Now for NYK :teeth:

Definitely watching that!

Heat seem invincible btw, great game by Cole and Chalmers.
Reply 1461
Good to see Kyrie come alive yesterday.

Go Cavs!
Original post by S-man10
Which uni you might go to?

Most probably University of Bristol. Come to think of it is there even a basketball court there? seeing that it's not a campus university......

Well it's okay that nobody's watching NBA as long as there's people playing the sport in UK. I don't want to go an open court to find it empty with nobody playing at all.:s-smilie:

btw anyone here is following every Knicks game because of Linsanity? I had jumped into the heavy bandwagon since his first game and it has provided many interesting plays and games so far. :biggrin:
Original post by Qi Jia
Definitely watching that!

Heat seem invincible btw, great game by Cole and Chalmers.

I am rooting for Knicks and Lin but uh I think Heat will probably win the game... unless Carmelo fires up and Stoudemire/Chandler clicks perfectly with the new point guard in town.

Heat, Thunder and Bulls are currently the best teams in the league. I am anticipating the time when Lin finally meets Derrick Rose or Rajon Rondo. :biggrin:
Reply 1464
Original post by strategist
Most probably University of Bristol. Come to think of it is there even a basketball court there? seeing that it's not a campus university......

Well it's okay that nobody's watching NBA as long as there's people playing the sport in UK. I don't want to go an open court to find it empty with nobody playing at all.:s-smilie:

I'd say don't worry so much, yes there probably is a baskebtall club and courts (check the university website)... And if there actually isn't one in Bristol, Bath isn't far away and Bath is known as one of the best sports unis in the country so you are all good.

There are quite a few people who follow the NBA, you just have to look out for them. The basketball club will be a good start. And to be honest, the players who take basketball most seriously on the court also follow the game quite religiously.
Reply 1465
Seventh straight win by the heat yesterday, all of them coming by double figures :adore:
Reply 1466
Original post by alexsong
Only watched the first 10 or so picks might have missed that I was joking about him being the best 3 ever though

He didn't get picked :no:
Original post by strategist
btw anyone here is following every Knicks game because of Linsanity? I had jumped into the heavy bandwagon since his first game and it has provided many interesting plays and games so far. :biggrin:

Original post by S-man10
Seventh straight win by the heat yesterday, all of them coming by double figures :adore:

Much as it troubles me to say it, the Heat are ballin atm.
New NBA.TV beta version, looks pretty cool!

In other news.. wow, not a good time to be a Celts fan at the moment :frown:
Reply 1470
The Heat are absolutely decimating everything in their path. I wouldn't want to be the Knicks or Jeremy Lin lol.

Only the Bulls can stop them. Maybe Dallas if Dirk goes crazy again and Lebron chokes epically. OKC play too much lax D.
Dang, NYK-MIA is one to watch. Why oh why do I have a 9am start on Friday!!?
Reply 1472
Original post by BigFudamental
Dang, NYK-MIA is one to watch. Why oh why do I have a 9am start on Friday!!?

Don't think 6 hours would do much harm to your attention saturday morning. It is a 12 am start to the game so an approx 3 am end.
Reply 1473
Original post by S-man10
Don't think 6 hours would do much harm to your attention saturday morning. It is a 12 am start to the game so an approx 3 am end.

I gotta wake up at 7 for school. :frown:

I'll try and stay up as long as I can but I doubt I'll make it past 1.
Reply 1474
Original post by Xotol
I gotta wake up at 7 for school. :frown:

I'll try and stay up as long as I can but I doubt I'll make it past 1.

Remember Lebron dunking over Lucas?

I dreamt it was Lin instead. I ain't missing this game for the world and some 9am isn't going to stop me.
Tempted to stay up and watch it - I have to be up at 7 tomorrow too!

Although, to be honest, I haven't really been following the whole Lin thing so far!
Reply 1476
Original post by brighteyes1994
Tempted to stay up and watch it - I have to be up at 7 tomorrow too!Although, to be honest, I haven't really been following the whole Lin thing so far!

Just watch all crumble tomorrow :coma:
Reply 1477
Thought tonight was when Lisanity was gonna get Kinged, Boshed and Waded :angry:

Anyways, anyone seen this. Quite funny but kids got a point. Don't wanna be wasting my saturday night

Reply 1478
Original post by 419
Thought tonight was when Lisanity was gonna get Kinged, Boshed and Waded :angry:

Anyways, anyone seen this. Quite funny but kids got a point. Don't wanna be wasting my saturday night

Lebron isn't a 'dunk contest' dunker :no:

And I wish that was today :emo:
Reply 1479
Original post by 419

Hopefully it'll be Smooved tonight, or Pachuliad. Don't worry.

I'm actually quite optimistic about the game tonight, havn't a clue why. I just feel like Smith's going to go bonkers.

Latest