Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham General Chat: The rest got ate

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4440
Original post by affinity89
Don't stress. I'm sure you'll be fine.

If it makes you feel any better, my term started yesterday. Two days in 9am until 4.30pm so far. Well and truly back in the routine. Christmas feels like an age ago. :frown:

Well, stopping was a great idea, but I'm so going to feel guilty tomorrow :P

I have some postgrad friends too, so I understand, now I'm feeling more lazy :P
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 4441

This is amazing.

And has made me a bit sad :sad:

isawsparks89
x
Original post by Aula

This is amazing.

Saw it yesterday on fb. I am still in mourning, been sitting in my party dress for 36 hours.
Reply 4443
KLUTE : (

Saw it on FB as well; great video.
Original post by Aula

This is amazing.

It's so sad.
I only got the chance to go to Klute about 4 times, it's just not enough. :frown:
Reply 4445
So what has Klute actually changed to? I'm really quite sad I'm never going to get to go again :sad:
Original post by Aula
So what has Klute actually changed to? I'm really quite sad I'm never going to get to go again :sad:

Heres some photos which apparently warrant '#wearestillklute' somehow

Spoiler

And the poor flyers/promotions look like its just gonna be another Loveshack/Studio
Reply 4447
Original post by hypercaine.

Original post by hypercaine.
Heres some photos which apparently warrant '#wearestillklute' somehow

Spoiler

And the poor flyers/promotions look like its just gonna be another Loveshack/Studio

Hmm... :hmmm:
Unimpressed.
Original post by Aula
Hmm... :hmmm:
Unimpressed.

Gonna be basically in loveshack, I think. 24s are also doing quaddies
(gaiz, all this information is on overheard at durham uni on facebook- if you're not a member of the group already, then do it!)
Reply 4449
Original post by Aula

This is amazing.

You have made my ****ing life.
To be honest... is the new Klute that much different? I've been in four times since coming back and it seems the same to me. Quaddies being 50p more expensive is a killer though...
Original post by alexcs
To be honest... is the new Klute that much different? I've been in four times since coming back and it seems the same to me. Quaddies being 50p more expensive is a killer though...

Nope, it's not different at all.

Well, I have no idea about the music being different, I was munted last time I was there, I've heard it's less cheese and more rock. It's basically old klute+new lights behind the bar (if there's any more then feel free to add to that, I am not a reliable source on a night out.)
OH actually gin is definitely more expensive than it was :colonhash: my gin fund better not be going towards the refurbishments...
Thread revival time! Or rather procrastination-from-lab*-writeup time!

*I survived using chemicals that apparently spontaneously combust in contact with air! The chemistry department is still standing!

How has everyone been recently?
Original post by purple-girl
Thread revival time! Or rather procrastination-from-lab*-writeup time!

*I survived using chemicals that apparently spontaneously combust in contact with air! The chemistry department is still standing!

How has everyone been recently?

Hiya! I've logged into TSR for the first time in forever, because I was trying to investigate stuff relevant to a Summer placement I might be getting!

Now I've opened the box, and I just had to start checking the Durham forum...

I've barely seen you in ages, apart from briefly at that pancake event. XD You alright?
At Butler is the pool free? or is it like 50p per game?
Original post by Awoodrow2
Hiya! I've logged into TSR for the first time in forever, because I was trying to investigate stuff relevant to a Summer placement I might be getting!

Now I've opened the box, and I just had to start checking the Durham forum...

I've barely seen you in ages, apart from briefly at that pancake event. XD You alright?

I really should work out what I'm doing over the summer...

I'm alright...labs this week haven't gone brilliantly but otherwise I'm good. I probably should come and visit you in Trevs at some point...
Reply 4456
Original post by archie0705
At Butler is the pool free? or is it like 50p per game?

I just got so excited. x.x "BUTLER HAS A POOL?! WhydidInotknowaboutthis?!!"
--> Oh, a pool table.
Original post by Zenobia
I just got so excited. x.x "BUTLER HAS A POOL?! WhydidInotknowaboutthis?!!"
--> Oh, a pool table.

Haha, sorry. Though there is a new sports complex being built in/near Butler, isn't there? Do you know if that will have a swimming pool?
Original post by archie0705
Haha, sorry. Though there is a new sports complex being built in/near Butler, isn't there? Do you know if that will have a swimming pool?

I don't think so. There is a sports centre out passed the Science Site, but that is not especially close to Butler. Unless I've missed something, which is possible, as I don't do a lot around college [except collect my post and do my laundry lol]. :redface:
Reply 4459
Can you go to Klute even if you're not a student and went to a different uni?
My friend went to Durham and he kept going on about it so thought I would check it out while I was up there but not sure if I'd be able to get in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending