The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eternal*
Ooooh ok. Thanks

hes been on glee since 3x05 the first time
Original post by museobsessed
hes been on glee since 3x05 the first time

Is he the guy who wants to be with one of the guys from the gay couple. All names have run out my mind,
Original post by Eternal*
Is he the guy who wants to be with one of the guys from the gay couple. All names have run out my mind,

yes, Sebastian is the one who wants Blaine

you're giving me an insight into what its like to not be completely obsessed with this show :p:

you're giving me an insight into what its like to not be completely obsessed with this show :p:

Glad you can see glee from another point of view. When its on TV i know all the names, but since it hasnt been on in a whole they've gone out my head, and i dont wanna embarass myself by saying the wrong name/spelling.

Wait, there are people not completely obsessed with this show?! :eek:

I jest, of course.

Tumblr kind of warps the mind...
Original post by PrettyRainbows

I jest, of course.

:rolleyes:
Grant Gustin is way hotter when hes not playing Sebastian:

thats the end of my Grant image spam for today folks :biggrin:

Holyyyyyyy.....

Thought my interests were only with Joe and his cheekbones, not so much his hair- the cheekbones.
Grant Gustin is way hotter when hes not playing Sebastian:

OOFT, I have no words ... :biggrin:

Ohwait, must...resist...bad...pun...can't... Hey Grant, how bout doggy style :wink:
Reply 9168

I jest, of course.

I don't jest. I don't understand how you can't be completely obsessed with Glee...

But then again I live on Tumblr and I talk to you guys everyday... Plus all my other friends also love Glee (that's why I'm still friends with them :tongue: ) but I still don't understand....
Original post by Hravan
I don't jest. I don't understand how you can't be completely obsessed with Glee...

But then again I live on Tumblr and I talk to you guys everyday... Plus all my other friends also love Glee (that's why I'm still friends with them :tongue: ) but I still don't understand....

My life would be quite a bit more boring if I weren't a fangirl. Coming up to my first anniversary on this thread haha (only remember because it was the day after the Klaine kiss and I just needed to flail somewhere :tongue:) and look where we are now? :jumphug:
Reply 9170
My life would be quite a bit more boring if I weren't a fangirl. Coming up to my first anniversary on this thread haha (only remember because it was the day after the Klaine kiss and I just needed to flail somewhere :tongue:) and look where we are now? :jumphug:

I know!

I has a dilemma... I only have 30 minutes to spend on the internets so do I tumblr or do I catch up on gyow and little numbers? Choices, choices....

Are gyow and little numbers going to make me cry/smash my laptop?
Back on Sky1 this coming Thursday!!!! :woo:
Reply 9172
Valentine's Day episode...

Spoiler

Reply 9173

:sexface:
Original post by Hravan

:sexface:

It won't be the same without her, Finn, Quinn and Puck :frown: I don't know when Brittany, Santanna, Chop Suey, Tina, Blaine and Sam graduate, but I'm pretty sure it's not this year?
Original post by Skip_Snip
It won't be the same without her, Finn, Quinn and Puck :frown: I don't know when Brittany, Santanna, Chop Suey, Tina, Blaine and Sam graduate, but I'm pretty sure it's not this year?

How can it not be? Brittany and Santana have been in it from the start and high school only lasts two years so they have to graduate at the same time as the others.
Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
How can it not be? Brittany and Santana have been in it from the start and high school only lasts two years so they have to graduate at the same time as the others.

But if they were Freshers rather than Somophors, they'd now be Juniors

Spoiler

:love:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by LeaX
[IMG ] brain melting hotness[ /IMG]

:love:

oh there are SO many more where that came from
tumblr went wild yesterday
Mehh I'd prefer if it was Chord Overstreet <3

Quick Reply

Latest