The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GodspeedGehenna

Dude depending on how harsh you are - 6 is not bad at all - in REAL LIFE i.e. not in films or something - a 6 is a hot person, that you would date.

5 out of 10 is not average, average is probably more like 3.5/4!

(End of me being superficial haha)
Then again, this was a 6/10 in GSG's rating after consuming alcohol...
I do always wonder what I'd be rated as.... yet to overhear anybody discuss my rating :emo: :p:
Original post by digitalis

Hahaha :biggrin:
Although my rating goes all skew-whiff when I'm drunk :s-smilie:
Original post by Philosoraptor
Dude depending on how harsh you are - 6 is not bad at all - in REAL LIFE i.e. not in films or something - a 6 is a hot person, that you would date.

5 out of 10 is not average, average is probably more like 3.5/4!

(End of me being superficial haha)

This is 6/10 on the real-life&drunk scale (GodspeedGehenna, 2012).

Yup.
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
I do always wonder what I'd be rated as.... yet to overhear anybody discuss my rating :emo: :p:

I got told I wasn't a bad 6 and was deadly proud of that :biggrin:

As a medic, I feel even being average looking is an achievement :biggrin: ^_^
I got told I wasn't a bad 6 and was deadly proud of that :biggrin:

As a medic, I feel even being average looking is an achievement :biggrin: ^_^

Medic men are strange.

I don't think I've ever seen an unattractive F1/2, i dont understand it. I think I'm blinded by the responsibility cos when I've seen them out of the hospital I've realised what they're like minus the title doctor!

But it seems like when they're handed the degree certificate they all turn fit.

I'm considering nabbing myself an ugly medic lad now then just waiting for him to blossom in a few years.

I'm really showing my psycho singleness off here
Original post by clarusblue
Medic men are strange.

I don't think I've ever seen an unattractive F1/2, i dont understand it. I think I'm blinded by the responsibility cos when I've seen them out of the hospital I've realised what they're like minus the title doctor!

I'm considering nabbing myself an ugly medic lad now then just waiting for him to blossom in a few years.

I'm really showing my psycho singleness off here

:rofl:

I know what you mean, although not all the FY1/2s I've seen have been lookers.

My problem is that most of the good looking ones are too short, and any tall good looking ones are a bit too weedy. Damn my fussiness :sad:
:rofl:

I know what you mean, although not all the FY1/2s I've seen have been lookers.

My problem is that most of the good looking ones are too short, and any tall good looking ones are a bit too weedy. Damn my fussiness :sad:

What's your minimum height requirement? :hubba:
What's your minimum height requirement? :hubba:

Well I'm 5'8/9 so hovering around 6ft would be ideal.....

Pics.

I charge a fee for my rating service though. :cool:
Original post by clarusblue

*fist pump*

Knew these five years were worth something in the end!!
Well I'm 5'8/9 so hovering around 6ft would be ideal.....

Ah I'm not weedy, but only 5'10" - you win some you lose some haha :biggrin:

(I'm taken anyway, just you know always good to have a safety :p:)
Original post by Tech
Are you musical, man? I was feeling similarly frustrated in first year, but answered an ad on denmark street and was in a band for a couple of years.

great way to meet people from all over the city and all different backgrounds.. plus it also gets you out to all different areas for gigs.

Lekky's job suggestion is a good one, tho in london I guess there's not much time for hanging about and chatting to customers - but good chance to meet colleagues. I went for the lazier option of finding a medic who found a job and got to know some of their colleagues instead :wink:

Mate, I miss playing in a band so much, couldn't find anyone around uni and prob should have looked harder really. Used to play in a death metal band, was great fun. Unfortunately kinda niche so hard to come by!
Pics.

I charge a fee for my rating service though. :cool:

Pfft you should be paying me for pics :hand: :p:

(I'm taken anyway, just you know always good to have a safety :p:)

How flattering :rolleyes: :p:
brb vomiting what looked like bright red blood after a session on the weights. WHAT THE ****.

Had been feeling a bit sick all night. Looked like more blood than would be produced from a tear but I don't have any abdo pain for it to be a gastric ulcer. Oh well. Weird.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9296
Original post by crazylemon
I met some gorgeous georges medic blokes yesterday. Imperial...well it is imperial. Separate rating scale for girls due to scarcity.

haha that's such always been such a massive exaggeration.
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
brb vomiting what looked like bright red blood after a session on the weights. WHAT THE ****.

Had been feeling a bit sick all night. Looked like more blood than would be produced from a tear but I don't have any abdo pain for it to be a gastric ulcer. Oh well. Weird.

Probs a bit of Mallory-Weiss
Reply 9298
Probs a bit of Mallory-Weiss

Mhmm, Mallory-Weiss...rolls off the tongue, doesn't it. :colone:
Original post by crazylemon
I met some gorgeous georges medic blokes yesterday. Imperial...well it is imperial. Separate rating scale for girls due to scarcity.
Names? ...or at least initials. I think I could figure out who by their initials. It's that small a university! :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending