Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Liverpool JM Interview in 2 weeks, yet to recieve a letter. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I have an interview at Liverpool JM Interview in 2 weeks, and i am yet to recieve a letter in the post regarding the process on the day. I have an interview in Bradford in April and i have already received a letter so my question is should i be worried yet and maybe ring them? I have accepted the interview date on UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool_Sniper)
    Hi guys I have an interview at Liverpool JM Interview in 2 weeks, and i am yet to recieve a letter in the post regarding the process on the day. I have an interview in Bradford in April and i have already received a letter so my question is should i be worried yet and maybe ring them? I have accepted the interview date on UCAS.
    I don't remember receiving a letter. You get an email I am sure, it has all the relevant details required... Just pop them an email and they'll be happy to send you one! (I got my email about 1 month in advance)

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.