The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2120
Original post by xXA786DXx
Anybody not heard anything at all?
I have not had an interview or rejection. Kind of worried

Yeah, I've heard nothing.... I don't really know what to make of it, hoping it's a good thing! :smile:
4 days to go till interview!!!! congrats on those who got offers!!

who else has there interview on the 29th?
in an interview willl they ask us about and current health affair or will we tell them one because what if they tell me one and i don't know what the science is behind it is or i have no clue what to say on it like liver disease and i need to xplain it?
Original post by sulagna_roy

Meee!!!
Original post by kurdishboy94
in an interview willl they ask us about and current health affair or will we tell them one because what if they tell me one and i don't know what the science is behind it is or i have no clue what to say on it like liver disease and i need to xplain it?

for any interview they expect you to be reading the news and be up to date as that shows your motivation and interest in medicine, and so you should have a jist of the main topics that are currently being discussed.

Just look through common debatable topics e.g abortion, euthanasia, end of life care, organ transplantation, cancer, etc etc

there are many more, but it may be most likley they could ask you about a topic you mention in your p.s?

But no one really knows what topic they will test you on.
Original post by carl_senior
Meee!!!

gooooood luckkkkk!
Original post by sulagna_roy

Me! :biggrin: Good luck!
Original post by Cerebrum
There has never been two successful applicants from the same Sixth Form/College, has there?

Yes, last year myself and someone in my sixth form both got offers, it does happen :smile:
ok,i just got an email from soton telling me the time of my interview

We encourage you to let us know about any disability, sensory impairment or health condition on your application form to ensure that all your support needs, no matter how big or small, can be addressed early on in the application process. In relation to this, if you require any additional support for your interview, please let the Admissions Team know.’

^ it had that bit in..sooo

1)is pregnancy a "health condition"
2)what aplication form?????????????
Original post by FlowerPowerPuff
ok,i just got an email from soton telling me the time of my interview

We encourage you to let us know about any disability, sensory impairment or health condition on your application form to ensure that all your support needs, no matter how big or small, can be addressed early on in the application process. In relation to this, if you require any additional support for your interview, please let the Admissions Team know.’

^ it had that bit in..sooo

1)is pregnancy a "health condition"
2)what aplication form?????????????

Same. My interview is at 15:55. Nervous now!
I don't think pregnancy is a medical condition? I would leave it for now, if you get an offer then I would say it's something that they need to know about. Before then, keep it on a need to know basis?
Same. My interview is at 15:55. Nervous now!
I don't think pregnancy is a medical condition? I would leave it for now, if you get an offer then I would say it's something that they need to know about. Before then, keep it on a need to know basis?

mines at 14.00
mines at 14.00

Best of luck!
And I hope everything else works out for you as well :smile:
Best of luck!
And I hope everything else works out for you as well :smile:

what time are you planning to get to southampton

i plan to arrive at 12 to give myself enough time to get lost
what time are you planning to get to southampton

i plan to arrive at 12 to give myself enough time to get lost

My plane lands at 10, so I have to find something to do for 6 hours! :mad:
haha. You can easily get lost in southampton. Its a really beautiful city.
Original post by Ally312
Me! :biggrin: Good luck!

What time's your interview?
What time's your interview?

Its at 16.20 :smile: When's yours?
Original post by Ally312
Its at 16.20 :smile: When's yours?

Youre right after me then! mines at 15:55!
Youre right after me then! mines at 15:55!

Haha nice! What time do you think I should be there by?.. because I've decided on driving there (its quicker) and I'm just working out when to set off.
Original post by Ally312
Haha nice! What time do you think I should be there by?.. because I've decided on driving there (its quicker) and I'm just working out when to set off.

I think be there about 20 mins before? Then you can have a chat to some of the medics that will be helping out etc
I think be there about 20 mins before? Then you can have a chat to some of the medics that will be helping out etc

Ahh, okay. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending