Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yeahhh you too! good luck

ReputationRep:
    I heard back, got an interview at Dundee, so I'm really pleased. (: Just need to start preparing now! Hope you've heard back too Kirsty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirsty6132)
    I've got an interview at Stirling tomorrow and Robert Gordon on wednesday so will let you know when I've done it . I'm still waiting to hear from Dundee and its really annoying because thats where I want to go! haha
    Hi, how did the interview at Robert Gordon go? Mines on the 6th of March, what is the interview like?

ReputationRep:
    It was ok! You get put in to groups you then have to answer questions on a scenairo which all of yous talk about as a group after then you have a campus tour

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the feedback, its doesn't sound too scary now

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, i heard bk from UWS, i was unsuccesful still havent heard from dundee or endinburgh napier yet? Has anyone else heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    aw really! . iv still not heard back from west of scotland after the interview.. im still waiting to hear from dundee and edinburgh napier! my friend has a conditional for dundee which i dont think is fair that there giving out places before they've interviewed everyone

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard from Dundee or Napier or RGU, so at least you guys have heard something :P

ReputationRep:
    I heard back from dundee today !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirsty6132)
    I heard back from dundee today !
    What date did you pick? My interview is on the 2nd of April - a long time to prepare myself, at least!

ReputationRep:
    heyy ive got an interview for dundee aswell havent picked my date yet because i need to sort flights out etc.. were do you live kirsty? do you have far to travel?xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the 2nd of april to ! erm i live like 3 hours away so not to bad! xx

ReputationRep:
    Mine on The 2nd of april too i needa fly out on the sunday tho cuz im frm n.i xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Aww i see! maybe see you there

ReputationRep:
    Good luck girls, hope we all manage to get in! (:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, iv been to both my interviews for stirling and dundee, iv not heard back from Stirling yet but i have a conditional from Dundee! Still havent heard back from napier or glasgow yet though, has anyone else? :-) x

ReputationRep:
    what branch have you applied for?
    I've got my interview for Dundee on 2nd of april how was it?
    im still waiting to hear from napier too. x

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Edinburgh Napier today

ReputationRep:
    for what branch?

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer from QMU and Glasgow Uni. Still waiting for Napier and glasgow Caley.
    good luck to all of you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.