Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How often do you clean your room? (poll) Watch

• View Poll Results: How often do you clean your room?
    Daily
    6.15%
    Every other day
    4.10%
    Once a week
    29.10%
    Multiples times a week
    4.10%
    Once a month
    27.05%
    Almost never
    29.51%

ReputationRep:
    I am just interested on how often people clean their room.
    Thanks for your responses

ReputationRep:
    Once every 3 weeks or so, give it a surface clean when I can't see the desk and chair for clothes ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DolallyDucky)
    Once every 3 weeks or so, give it a surface clean when I can't see the desk and chair for clothes ^^
    Damn, isn't it too much work? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Let it build up 'til it starts smelling, usually takes about a week.

ReputationRep:
    I kinda just try and put a few things away at the end of the night with things I've used. My room never gets really messy apart from the top of my drawers ect where I keep jewellery and aftershaves and books and stuff. That I probably organise once every 4 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    once a week at least and maintaining every 2-3 days

ReputationRep:
    I usually clean it when I feel guilty about the state I'm living in or someone comes around, so usually around once every few weeks, with a bit of light sorting/moving stuff a few times a week...

ReputationRep:
    for stuff like plates i have eaten from, or yesterday's clothes, i take them down from my room for washing as soon as i am done with it/ them

when it comes to organising/putting away papers i keep in my room, dusting the walls and surfaces,etc, it is done pretty much every saturday while listening to football focus on the bbc redbutton channel :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    When I can't find something.

ReputationRep:
    I may be 18, but my mum still moans a hell of a lot, if I leave a pair of socks or my pjs lying about. :p: So generally my room is tidied daily but gets properly cleaned (dusted, swept and hoovered) once a week.

ReputationRep:
    Every Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    depending on how you define cleaning

I hoover, dust and clean my basin once a month but I tidy when my room needs it, normally when stuff gets in the way which is normally once or week or fortnight

ReputationRep:
    for room inspection
    however most recent didnt bother but they walked in on my in the shower and let me off
    too jelly :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the use of that 'almost' in 'almost never' - what about us 'never' people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    I don't like the use of that 'almost' in 'almost never' - what about us 'never' people?
    Aaah, sorry. They need to pick that last option and clarify their choice in response

ReputationRep:
    When I can no longer see the carpet, or if I've lost something. My room is *clean* though, just not *tidy*.

ReputationRep:
    I've barely been in my room since September. There was a house spider on my wall and I lost track of it...:ninja:

When I did, though, it was only because I'd lost something and had to sift through loads of books/clothes to find it. Then I thought 'what the hey' and did a big tidy-up. Sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I have an inspection or my girlfriend comes to visit

ReputationRep:
    I leave it so that I pretty much have no cloths to wear and I'm pretty much knee deep in "cloths" until I shift them into the washing basket. That's cleaning right? I never hoover

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    for stuff like plates i have eaten from, or yesterday's clothes, i take them down from my room for washing as soon as i am done with it/ them

when it comes to organising/putting away papers i keep in my room, dusting the walls and surfaces,etc, it is done pretty much every saturday while listening to football focus on the bbc redbutton channel :sexface:
    Plates?? You eat in your room? You don't have a kitchen?

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.