Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Resolving Game Guard Error Watch

ReputationRep:
    To online players using Nprotect ****. I found a very useful solution if you get a bug with it. or having a problem running it. well mostly, Nprotect sucks.

Check it out

RESOLVING GAME GUARD ERROR

ReputationRep:
    I try and tested it in other game with Game Guard too, yes it worked 100% working..

Try to helping those who encounter problem/error regarding the game guard error issue, hope it help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteinGates)
    I try and tested it in other game with Game Guard too, yes it worked 100% working..

Try to helping those who encounter problem/error regarding the game guard error issue, hope it help
    What kind of game guard error are you referring too? Theres a lot of possible error in game guard.. please specify

ReputationRep:
    Any error in game guard can be fix using the video guide above...

ReputationRep:
    i used to hate gameguard so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhySoLimey)
    i used to hate gameguard so much
    Why?? it prevents multi log in and other 3rd party programs..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteinGates)
    Why?? it prevents multi log in and other 3rd party programs..
    because of the errors it used to give

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhySoLimey)
    because of the errors it used to give
    Oh! ok i agree coz most of the time it has an error, yeah i find that vid so that we can fix the error regarding game guard. Its so simple yet so effective

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: February 29, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.