Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Student finance help? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Today i started applying for student finance, but it was confusing as im hoping to do social work, there is a social work bursary and when i was applying i mentioned there was an NHS bursary, and then it said i wasnt eligable for student finance, so i rang the social work bursary and they said you cannot call it an nhs bursary because it allows 4,500 not the full amount of the course.

    Because i have a bursary of 4,500 and do not have a social work bursary option on the student finance it suggested an 8500 loan, ( this is the cost of my course) or to do it with household income... which do i choose? and how do you only apply for a certain amount of money, because if i get this bursary i only want to borrow the other 4500? Thanks
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.