- ERD

ICT:
- Build the tables
- Validation
- Forms
(edited 12 years ago)
Two days to finish the chapter...and I may actually be on target for once :eek:
Original post by whattheheck
I have seriously been slacking!!! Results day is looming. I'm sure that will give me a good kick up the backside so I knuckle down!!

How is everyone else getting on?

I've pretty much given up everything study related and am hopelessly awaiting results day for me to be given my failure slip.

I really hope it will inject some life into me so I can get working again.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by hevlar.kelmet
I've pretty much given up everything study related and am hopelessly awaiting results day for my to be given my failure slip.

I really hope it will inject some life into me so I can get working again.

I know how you feel!

:console:
Afternoon everyone :smile:

ICT:
- Finish forms
- Finish queries
Computing:

- Structure charts
Just sorted through a mass of paperwork! I start work again on Monday. I have no idea how I am going to fit revision in! :eek:

Trying to get into the swing of writing out some notes while listening to the LOTR soundtrack. :tongue:

Hope everyone else is getting along better then I am! :s-smilie::
These are not going well AT ALL :frown: Struggling and I have no motivation to do them. Fiddling with billions of shapes and lines and invisible text boxes on one document is frustrating as hell. Did I mention its really hard to group loads of things without making a mistake :mad:
Reply 4128
Been told today that the A/B and E/U grade boundaries only have 20 marks in between for our January chemistry paper. Looks like my dream a couple of nights ago of getting E in chemistry could well come true :frown:
Original post by cz100
Been told today that the A/B and E/U grade boundaries only have 20 marks in between for our January chemistry paper. Looks like my dream a couple of nights ago of getting E in chemistry could well come true :frown:

Who told you that brudda are the grade boundaries out for the Jan exams?
Original post by Legendary

I think he does CIE exams.
Reply 4131
Original post by Legendary

Our chemistry teacher was at the CCEA meeting for setting boundaries last week. He didn't say what they actually are, just that they are very close.
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
These are not going well AT ALL :frown: Struggling and I have no motivation to do them. Fiddling with billions of shapes and lines and invisible text boxes on one document is frustrating as hell. Did I mention its really hard to group loads of things without making a mistake :mad:

:smile:

I just did what I could and sent it to the teacher. If it's wrong she'll have to explain why :tongue:

Been working on some of my evaluation tonight. Covered some of the code efficiency and personal reflection. Really need to work on testing and systems maintenance first though :confused:
:smile:

I just did what I could and sent it to the teacher. If it's wrong she'll have to explain why :tongue:

Been working on some of my evaluation tonight. Covered some of the code efficiency and personal reflection. Really need to work on testing and systems maintenance first though :confused:

I literally wrote about 3 sentences today! As soon as I began my revision my mum came in with a load of car drama! LOL.

Finding a car is such a stressful time!! I actually want to pull my hair out. :s-smilie:

I can't believe results day is literally a week away! PANIC ATTACK!!
I literally wrote about 3 sentences today! As soon as I began my revision my mum came in with a load of car drama! LOL.

Finding a car is such a stressful time!! I actually want to pull my hair out. :s-smilie:

I can't believe results day is literally a week away! PANIC ATTACK!!

Lol, aww :/

What car do you want? :biggrin:

I know - one week! :eek: I really hope all of our work pays off :smile:

I'm retiring for the night. Wrote up about two extensions for my system, which leaves me with 3 more to do :/
Lol, aww :/

What car do you want? :biggrin:

I know - one week! :eek: I really hope all of our work pays off :smile:

I'm retiring for the night. Wrote up about two extensions for my system, which leaves me with 3 more to do :/

I don't actually mind, if I 'm honest. If you see a maniac driving around Birmingham, it is probably me! LOL! :tongue:

I am seriously stressed about results day! I just received some Easter Revision course information through the post! I have a horrid feeling I'll be re-taking some modules.

Have you decided which uni you are going to firm?
I don't actually mind, if I 'm honest. If you see a maniac driving around Birmingham, it is probably me! LOL! :tongue:

I am seriously stressed about results day! I just received some Easter Revision course information through the post! I have a horrid feeling I'll be re-taking some modules.

Have you decided which uni you are going to firm?

Lol! There are loads of maniacs on the road in Birmingham :tongue: I have a feeling I've done badly too :frown: It will be sad if we don't get what we want seeing as though we all worked so hard :redface:

89% sure that I am going to firm Nottingham :smile: How about you? :smile:
I just got a massive kick up the back side! MY FIRST CHOICE JUST GAVE ME AN OFFER OF AAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:
(edited 12 years ago)
Today:

-catch up on missed work for Hisory
-Megara presentation

-EPQ presentation

Original post by 1platinum
I just got a massive kick up the back side! MY FIRST CHOICE JUST GAVE ME AN OFFER OF AAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Congratualtions!!!!!! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply