The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
Corki is so annoying xD.

I play LoL quite often. I love it but its getting a bit silly now. All the new champs are basically the same; they all dash and have like damage doing skills around them.

And the matchmaking is horrid. I play with my boyfriend all the time and we just get put into game with a crappy player and the other teams like level 10 and 30 or some poo.

My favourite champs are Mundo, Trist, TF and Evelynn :smile:
Original post by ReyChul
Corki is so annoying xD.

I play LoL quite often. I love it but its getting a bit silly now. All the new champs are basically the same; they all dash and have like damage doing skills around them.

And the matchmaking is horrid. I play with my boyfriend all the time and we just get put into game with a crappy player and the other teams like level 10 and 30 or some poo.

My favourite champs are Mundo, Trist, TF and Evelynn :smile:

Just why?
Reply 802
I guess she does need a buff. But I don't play her seriously just in coop vs AI. She's real fun I think :smile:

And I like skewering everyone with her Q over and over again >:]
Just played my third game with Warwick. Oh, My God, he is a beautiful champion. Jungling with him is a dream, and he does so well in a team fight. In my opinion he's a bit OP (cos of the life-steal passive and Q). At the end of the game my score was 22/11/7 -- that is the first time I've ever got so many kills. :sogood:
Reply 804
Original post by Nephilim
Just played my third game with Warwick. Oh, My God, he is a beautiful champion. Jungling with him is a dream, and he does so well in a team fight. In my opinion he's a bit OP (cos of the life-steal passive and Q). At the end of the game my score was 22/11/7 -- that is the first time I've ever got so many kills. :sogood:

Lane ww better than jungle.

Plus he is not op. Silence or stun break his ulti as does quicksilver slash.
Original post by danny111

Though jungle WW is very strong after level 6, since he can just get blue buff and perma-gank mid lane. Even with the snail-pace reaction times of some laners they're almost guaranteed to get their burst off during your ulti - then it's just a case of whether they flash to safety before you one-shot them or not
Reply 806
Since my main is gold ELO now (Smilerrr), I've been leveling up my side. I'm almost level 30 on him, then I'll start playing ranked.

I think if I can get a decent ELO (silver) with my side, even though I have not many champs and not all my good runes/runepages like on my main, it disproves "ELO hell", for me at least.
Reply 807
omg.

4 out of my last 5 games our bot lane failed incredibly much. last game ashe was 0-6. she had 11 games as ad carry, 3-8 with ashe. one game tristana was 0-6 after 15 minutes then afk.

matchmaking is so bad.

In that game where I got 22 kills as Jungle WW, there was a Lane WW on the other team and I was always able to kill him easily. And there was a Garen on their team who always silenced me, but I was still able to pwn. :smile:.

Stacking speed with life-steal on WW makes him pretty unstoppable imo. Having high attack speed allows him to life-steal incredibly fast, making him very hard to kill.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 809
In that game where I got 22 kills as Jungle WW, there was a Lane WW on the other team and I was always able to kill him easily. And there was a Garen on their team who always silenced me, but I was still able to pwn. :smile:.

Stacking speed with life-steal on WW makes him pretty unstoppable imo. Having high attack speed allows him to life-steal incredibly fast, making him very hard to kill.

Then you were just a better player than their ww. Yes ww is without doubt very strong, but OP, I don't think so.
Then you were just a better player than their ww. Yes ww is without doubt very strong, but OP, I don't think so.

Yeah you're probably right about him not being OP. I think maybe I actually have skill :O.

:biggrin:.
Just bought and played Fiora. Went like 16/2/5 in my first bot match. She is so much fun to play although distinctly terrible early game.
Original post by paddy__power
Just bought and played Fiora. Went like 16/2/5 in my first bot match. She is so much fun to play although distinctly terrible early game.

Everyone says she's OP and she usually gets banned :tongue:.

One thing you should know about her. Warwick's ult cancels out her ult. So be careful :biggrin:.
Everyone says she's OP and she usually gets banned :tongue:.

One thing you should know about her. Warwick's ult cancels out her ult. So be careful :biggrin:.

People did exactly the same with Nautilus, they do it with all new champs for a while until they work out what to do.

And thanks I will be sure to keep that in mind! I hate being suppressed :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Just went 21/7/7 in my first PvP.

I was fed early by a Yi player who thought they could beat me 1 v 1 and some clever plays by me and at the point where I am 3 or 4 kills ahead she spirals much like Yi does. The other team had an excellent fiddlesticks though and I think all my deaths were at his hands - he just shuts you down and Fiora is squishy when not attacking (assuming you build her hard AD like I do).
I can see Teemo being a massive hard counter to Fiora.
Original post by cambo211
I can see Teemo being a massive hard counter to Fiora.

She is countered by any stun or disable and simply isn't OP. She owns many champs 1 v 1 because that is what she is meant to do, if she is OP then so is Vayne tbh. Teemo is a really good champ and I hate playing against him with anyone :frown:
Reply 817
I feel like Riot is trolling. Out of the last 10 troll games I had 9 were my team having the trolls.
I feel like Riot is trolling. Out of the last 10 troll games I had 9 were my team having the trolls.

Get that all the time, I once had an 8 win-streak followed by a 7-loose streak and then another 9 win-streak >.<
Reply 819
Original post by Architecture-er
Get that all the time, I once had an 8 win-streak followed by a 7-loose streak and then another 9 win-streak >.<

Yes you win and lose in streaks in LOL. I noticed that too.

Quick Reply

Latest