RBS GBM?
Original post by miml
RBS GBM?

RBS TD (Troll Division)
Reply 4823
Original post by milanftw
@ people who applied for Citi CIF

did you also do numeracy test only?
or was there also a logical test after it?

thx

p.s. still no answer from them here, after numeracy test

Same mate.

I've uploaded a new coverletter and did the numerical at the end off last week, stil haven't heard back...

I really don't know what to make of this citi cif, seems very vague, however I would like to do it to get a little more experience.
Reply 4824
Original post by gangst
Same mate.

I've uploaded a new coverletter and did the numerical at the end off last week, stil haven't heard back...

I really don't know what to make of this citi cif, seems very vague, however I would like to do it to get a little more experience.

Were you sent an invitation to do the numerical again? because I was transferred from Citi Quest to CIF and all they asked me to do was upload a new cover letter.
Reply 4825
Original post by hshah17
Were you sent an invitation to do the numerical again? because I was transferred from Citi Quest to CIF and all they asked me to do was upload a new cover letter.

I haven't been invited to a numerical since transferring either. I'd hazard a guess that they're still reading cover letters.
Reply 4826
Original post by hshah17

it was my first numerical for citi, was never asked to do one for citiquest.
Got RBS and BNP offers :smile:
Original post by yoyoyoyoyo

congratz :smile:
Reply 4829
Original post by yoyoyoyoyo

in one day, or in general?
Original post by gangst
in one day, or in general?

Well I got RBS yesterday and BNP the day before :smile:
Got RBS yesterday :smile:
Original post by TigerJack
Got RBS yesterday :smile:

was it post interview?
if so, when did you have the interview?

thx
Yeh it was. I was interviewed twice on Tuesday in Manchester and they contacted me yesterday so it was around a day :smile:
Please can someone PM me the email of the women for gs we are supposed to contact - I lost the email,

Thanks.
Original post by course101
Please can someone PM me the email of the women for gs we are supposed to contact - I lost the email,

Thanks.

She emailed again yesterday, sure you have it now! But they've sent an email every week and it will be on your contract too...
Reply 4836
Since no one will lose out by telling me this now, can anyone who has been interviewed give me any hints or tips?

If there is a written numerical test, is it the same style as online - timed (per question?), tough time limit? same type of questions? Any tips for them?

And for 'competency based interviews' will they be the same type of questions as on competency based telephone interviews? and again, any specific tips?

many thanks :smile:
Reply 4837
Original post by zedski
Since no one will lose out by telling me this now, can anyone who has been interviewed give me any hints or tips?

If there is a written numerical test, is it the same style as online - timed (per question?), tough time limit? same type of questions? Any tips for them?

And for 'competency based interviews' will they be the same type of questions as on competency based telephone interviews? and again, any specific tips?

many thanks :smile:

Depends on bank/division.
Reply 4838
DB and RBS GBM Banking?

Or anything general across most banks?
Reply 4839
Anyone doing UBS Insights, I noticed there were fb groups for previous years:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/360456740653766/

Latest

Trending

Trending