Where did u apply?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 241
Original post by Eternal*
Im defo sure could get those points.
Where did u apply?

i just realized that too, i only looked at the bit where it says A*AA (that was in july), didn't know that they did 380 points.

I applied for Manchester, Sussex, Reading, Westminster and UCL
Original post by sasha165
i just realized that too, i only looked at the bit where it says A*AA (that was in july), didn't know that they did 380 points.

I applied for Manchester, Sussex, Reading, Westminster and UCL

A*AA or 380 points
A* = 140
A = 120

A*AA = 380, or you need equivelant :smile:
I got a UCL offer last night and I'm going to get my Singapore A Level results in a few hours time! I shall enjoy my 12 hours as a "potential UCL student" XD
Reply 244
Original post by comefortanddespair
I got a UCL offer last night and I'm going to get my Singapore A Level results in a few hours time! I shall enjoy my 12 hours as a "potential UCL student" XD

Congratulations, I am beyond jealous :colone:
It's March 2nd now...it can't be long until I hear something too!
Reply 245
Original post by comefortanddespair

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure you did great in your ALs. If a university like UCL believes in you, there's not a single reason why you would not.
Congratulations again and best of luck with the results.
PS. Keep us updated on the results :wink:
Reply 246
Just had my rejection come through.

Good luck to everybody still waiting!
Reply 247
Original post by gtfo

Sorry to hear that. Do you have any offers from other university's yet? I hope you get into your remaining choices.
Reply 248
I have heard nothing since the application acknowledgement email they sent me in October... :frown: I'm an international applicant, but I'm starting to get worried now.
Ditto that, heard nothing from UCL since submitting it in october! Where you from miss_dj?
Reply 250
Original post by gtfo

I swear you were the only person I was perfectly sure was getting an offer.
How could they possibly reject you?
I can't find a single reason.
Good news is you have King's firmed. It's an excellent university, really.
We might meet at King's Open day (I'm set for the 28 March, how about you?) and eventually at King's in September.
:wink:
Reply 251
I'm still waiting to hear back from them, ive applied for law and french and i know they interview for that but its really late in the year for interviews so im pretty sure im just waiting on a rejection now :'( is any one else in the same boat? waiting to hear back for law and language? or anyone thats already got an offer/rejection for law and language?
Reply 252
Original post by peacefrog
I'm still waiting to hear back from them, ive applied for law and french and i know they interview for that but its really late in the year for interviews so im pretty sure im just waiting on a rejection now :'( is any one else in the same boat? waiting to hear back for law and language? or anyone thats already got an offer/rejection for law and language?

Not for law and language, but for law with advanced studies. Haven't from then either... since its march, i'm pretty sure of a rejection for me as well :frown:
Reply 253

I applied for law with german, they interviewed me a week ago and they said they should make decisions from Monday :smile:
Reply 254
Original post by freezingsaphire
Ditto that, heard nothing from UCL since submitting it in october! Where you from miss_dj?

I'm from Hong Kong. :smile: I applied to Cambridge, UCL, Warwick, Bristol and Reading, got rejected by Cambridge after being pooled, holding offers from Bristol and Reading, and I'm still waiting on UCL and Warwick.

I really want to go to UCL since it is such an amazing university...but I don't know if I still have a chance since I've heard nothing yet. My LNAT score was 26 but then I'm not sure how I did for the essay...:s-smilie: And the wait's really killing me!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 255
Original post by j_2
hi!! I'm from Hong Kong, got 26 for my LNAT AND I'm still waiting for UCL and Warwick!! what a coincidence!! Do you take the IB by any chance? :smile:

Wow, that's such a great coincidence, haha. :smile: No, I don't do the IB, I'm doing the HKDSE (that's the new exam replacing the A-levels). So are you applying to local universities as well?
Reply 256
Original post by farrar
I applied for law with german, they interviewed me a week ago and they said they should make decisions from Monday :smile:

If you don't mind me asking, when did you get your invitation to interview?
will there still be anymore interviews/open days in march :/? the wait is killing me
Reply 258
If you don't mind me asking, when did you get your invitation to interview?

Early February, around the 8th I think :smile:
Reply 259
I'm still waiting for a reply from UCL too! I sent in my application quite late, though (7 Jan :/). Just got my GCSE As results a couple of days ago so I assume I'll be hearing from the college soon ><

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending